Max Stat Characters.

-Spuz-

WelL just recently come over to Ultima. I have made a FOney which is 115 already, Planning on making a RAcast / HUcast.

Im just wondering the below.

1. How many mats each character has available on this server?
  2. The max stats for these characters remains the same as for example as on PSO-W?
  3. What equips are available on this server in order to go towards max stats? eg v101 / RR / cent-ability / adept etc etc

Gotta get feeding mags / using mats but iI have no idea what stats I want yet ;p

EDIT: Also is there a list of all the Ultima functions? I know of the /bank , /lobby and i know there is some matplan and killcount ones but I'm unsure exactly. Knowing more would be nice- since these are awesome litle things :3

Thank you in advance for anyone's help and advice :onion107:

Edited by -Spuz-

@Pin, Thanks. I don't really want to feed/use mats and have to restart is all :). I hope you find what you are looking for here too.

@Golden Thanks for letting me know :)

well the mat for human race are 250, for newmans and cast are 150, the stats are increased example the racast has 1350 atp by the default but here is increased so the racast has 1450 i hope u understand me xD

I understand what you mean by mat usage being 250/150.

I am just a little unclear as to your exact meaning of stat increase-age.

By 1350 - 1450 (100 increase for RAcast) I assume your referring to ATP for that example.

Are any other stats increased or just ATP? And I also assume you mean towards the maximum base stat? Other characters are increased also? Is there a link to the maxed stats if so? a chart for Ultima serv levels / stats?

Edited by -Spuz-

All characters have +100 to their original max stats, except ATA it has +10, also the experience is x3 from lvl 1-159 once you hit 160 exp will be x2, also the commands here is a link http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/70-commands-in-game/ .

Ganon made a topic with all the stats I believe, but he deleted it when he left. Anyway, the prestige will probably interfere with stats.

Best I can provide you for now is this :

As for the commands --> Elric beat me to it

All characters have +100 to their original max stats, except ATA it has +10, also the experience is x3 from lvl 1-159 once you hit 160 exp will be x2, also the commands here is a link http://www.phantasys...mmands-in-game/ .

Thanks. that is what I wanted to know (Well i knew about exp already but thanks for that also anyways). I assume that these stats do not affect your leveling stats (as in lvl 200 is still the same as it was before without equips/mats). It is simply the max stats that get an increase. Correct?

Ganon made a topic with all the stats I believe, but he deleted it when he left. Anyway, the prestige will probably interfere with stats.

Best I can provide you for now is this : http://www.phantasys...material-plans/

As for the commands --> Elric beat me to it

Thank you. I am sure this will be very helpful. And i knows its something i can trust due to Zyn being a friend on Schthack :)

• 3 years later...