HH (Aka Happy Hours)

Zeph

Well it's not so much that I want easy items back. Its more that I want the thriving community back more than anything. People come and go so much and many dedicated players left for pso2 since HH and Exp dropped after 159 so we need HH more than ever to keep Ultima Strong. Ultima is strong still, but it's community doesn't flourish nearly as much as it used to.

i agree with this ever tho i haven't played for as long as some I've seen at least 4 people leave because of reasons like this. i vote for HH back

you cant really say that HappyHour "affect the economy" no matter how many of a item "lets say v101" are around its up to the person your trading to set a "price"

no where on the internet is a list of every Phantasy Star Online BlueBalls items with PD price.

If there are 4players selling a V101 for 20PD. HappyHour Starts and at the end there are 10players with V101 for sell that doesnt mean the price of the V101 should go down. now there are 9players selling V101 for 20PD and 1player selling it for 10PD its not a problem it didnt really "affect the economy"

its all depends on the person your trading/selling to dont be a

PRICE GOBLIN

C112591.jpg

ALSO: maybe HH should be 1time every two weeks but have it all for a full 24hours

Edited by Niyuki

not really,

HH did not effect the economy all tat much. More PDs would be farmed while hunting longer for items, and items would supposedly all have the same % price increase in PDs. Even that wasn't the case. for example : V101 costed 20PDs when HH was still on. How much does a V101 cost now? Right still 20PDs. HH 'd just be a good motivation to hunt very rare items. Name me any item that had a huge pricechange since the HH stopped. (Not RR since that drop has been altered apart from HH an L&K38 because of the uncombo).

As for exp, it really isn't that bad to lower the rate a small fraction past lvl 165 since people will enjoy playing their high level char more. When you hit that famous lvl 200, gaining EXP is futile. To me it took out a big load of fun to play without gaining exp. Sure you can brag a bit and lobbywhore with your level 200 char but playing with a lvl 199 character has way more meaning because you can still progress while having near to no different play-style than on a lvl 200. This also partially inspired prestige.

Just think of it this way, it's more rewarding hitting the 200 with less exp bonus. And if you really just care about hitting the 200 for whatever reason, nothing prevents you from spamming RT but it's kinda pointless imo.

So for HH, yeah it could be turned on a bit more often but it really doesn't matter all that much for the economy. It's just better for every player that really wants that one rare they dream about. Good stimulation and perhaps some time benefit. PSO is a game you nee to enjoy slowly, it's not like an arcade game you want to reach the top asap an move on.

so what, it's upto you, you don't even play here so go and play PSO2 and let the people be happy. If you're not happy, deal with it, if people want hh back, we are here for them

• Like 3

Im horny but very happy. but i am a little afraid of stepping back into pso i may get consumed again and lose life again xd

Pin, were already there XD

• Like 1

so what, it's upto you, you don't even play here so go and play PSO2 and let the people be happy. If you're not happy, deal with it, if people want hh back, we are here for them

I'm a bit tired of you and buns nonconstructive comments, this topic was created to debate and discuss the matter. Stop insinuating I don't play PSO just because I'm not online 24/7 like you 2. And you acting like the perfect GM right now, but you didn't argue about it when HH was removed. Now it's back and we'll see if it changes all that much, I hope it does.

• Like 1

people want to revise the HH maybe because the last event was not good

We have a monthly event "monster rare" or X5 xp .... and I think it's getting tired former players

Last year we had a good event "big lip radio", and this year nothing, we all expected a great event this summer, and ???? is good for you ???

Now you mentioned a prestige system, we'll see how it goes, the better would have been to wait for the prestige for decided to replace the HH ?

if you want to motivate people, I think it takes a little more imagination to the event, prestige is a right solution, but you can make other thing too, no ?

Maybe HH is not a right solution, but in the meantime it motivates a few more players, it's better than nothing, (nothing = rare monster or exp X5 for me and some former player)

I'm a bit tired of you and buns nonconstructive comments, this topic was created to debate and discuss the matter. Stop insinuating I don't play PSO just because I'm not online 24/7 like you 2. And you acting like the perfect GM right now, but you didn't argue about it when HH was removed. Now it's back and we'll see if it changes all that much, I hope it does.

u dont are 24/7 like me plis chuk all day on ps3 is making you tense lol u are all day there or ps3 u are tired ppl are tired of you and your great ideas was ur idea rr drop ur idea no more hh be a men tell the truth to this ppl and im not the perfect GM im just more good than u, come on u feel like god just coz u know about that plis man wake up this is a real world, and im tired of u crying like a baby QQ trying to get attetion all day QQ hahahahha

PD:thanks for the menos rep its looks like u dont like when ppl say the true to ur face hahahah

Edited by serverus
  • Like 1

The RR was my idea? You should inform yourself before you speak. and I'm not gonna elaborate on your other false insinuations, discussing with you is a waste of time.

well larva say HH is gonna be back and for this mod named chuk if u dont play here why u cre so much u have pso2 right then let this ppl have fun dont be jelly one day u will be happy to find something to make u happy and rr was ur idea QQ bad idea man

• Like 1