Common Bank Glitched

mrknifey

• 2 weeks later...

The best way at this moment is to create a second account and log in with your second client to trade it over. If the UAC pop up kills your first running game, disable UAC.

get ur stuff from the common bank. and when u already took all the important things let me know and i can wipe the common bank so you can start from fresh with it. this means i will erase it completed. inform when we can proceed with the wipe.

get ur stuff from the common bank. and when u already took all the important things let me know and i can wipe the common bank so you can start from fresh with it. this means i will erase it completed. inform when we can proceed with the wipe.

He can't take any of the stuff out. It will probably just have to be a plain common bank wipe.... Sorry bro Common banks a pain sometimes.

Edited by Zeph

He can't take any of the stuff out. It will probably just have to be a plain common bank wipe.... Sorry bro Common banks a pain sometimes.

can you confirm he agree with this?

I can't but that's what he said. He said he can't take items out. When he tries it dc's him. So therefore he can't empty his bank lol.

Edited by Zeph

I can't but that's what he said. He said he can't take items out. When he tries it dc's him. So therefore he can't empty his bank lol.

ok im gonna wipe his bank. hope he dont sue me LOL.

ok im gonna wipe his bank. hope he dont sue me LOL.

Well I don't think there's really another choice. If he gets mad for items that he can't access or use being deleted for the sole purpose of being able to use his common bank again, then tough. lol.