New guy to the server, but long-term PSO player

striker0

Hello and good afternoon. My name is striker0, or if some of you really want to know my name, it's Ron. I'm 30 and currently on a part time working status, hoping to go to full time very soon. My hobbies include PSO, PSZ (Phantasy Star Zero), gunpla (gundam models), cooking, watching anime, and just hanging out. I'm usually very easy to approach, so if you have any questions, hit me up.

I've been playing PSO since mid 2002, and really I've come to really enjoy the game. I didn't get to play it much online, what with school and all, but the few times I did, I enjoyed it. I played on the official servers for 6 months before I got tired of the scammers on there. I also used to play on another private server, but I found it hard to get in contact with people to get a party going. I don't mind playing in groups, but sometimes I like doing solo play just to really build up my character.

Who knows, you might see me on the server.

Wazzup! I'm Justin and welcome to ultima! :D this is the best private server out there if you enjoy interacting without other players (unlike the big but quiet schthack smh -.-)

I've been playing pso since i was like three or four on gamecube xD ahh good times.

Thank you everyone.

Imagine my surprise at the exp % when I first saw it. And though I haven't talked to anyone in the game (too busy solo grinding), you guys seem like a nice bunch.

Stop Soloing and get some of us to run you through some quests XD. .... Nvm Forget that. Next time I see you online I'm dragging you into TTF with me. You can throw all the monomates you want at me but you're coming.

Edited by Zeph

Stop Soloing and get some of us to run you through some quests XD. .... Nvm Forget that. Next time I see you online I'm dragging you into TTF with me. You can throw all the monomates you want at me but you're coming.

I'm so used to solo playing PSO on my Dreamcast, it's kinda weird for me to ask other players to come along. That and soloing on that other server, yeah. And sure, I guess.

I never thought I would get my HUmar already up to lvl18 in such a short time. it took me 140+hours just to get my HUmar on my Dreamcast to 102.

welcom i am niyuki the perv of the forum, i can be both a really nice person and a complete ass it depends on my mood.

you can ask most of the players and they may say am a bad person, i just say it how it is!

i have about 1200+ hours of just sitting in the pso lobby. i get on the forums everyday to troll and talk. i spend most of my time ban and always seem to come back.

i also help people randomly ingame, i dont help just anyone. i have to start a convo and see you fit as a friend not enemy

• Like 1

welcom i am niyuki the perv of the forum, i can be both a really nice person and a complete ass it depends on my mood.

you can ask most of the players and they may say am a bad person, i just say it how it is!

i have about 1200+ hours of just sitting in the pso lobby. i get on the forums everyday to troll and talk. i spend most of my time ban and always seem to come back.

i also help people randomly ingame, i dont help just anyone. i have to start a convo and see you fit as a friend not enemy

Alright that sounds fair.

I have no beef with people that say things the way they are.

He just wants you to think people hate him.

<3 Yuki

Oh, and welcome!

Edited by Choko