New to Ultima!

kytokinesis

Hail everyone. I just downloaded the game a few minutes ago. It's awesome that this private server is allowing people to play PSO. I probably dumped 500+ hours into my gamecube version, but was never able to connect and play with others. Finally I may be able to do so. Hopefully this server will last indefinitely, as I'll probably want to play indefinitely! Anything less at this point would result in heartbreak :P My in-game name currently is Kyto. I'll probably be making another character soon, however.

p.s. The download and install was incredibly convenient! I've recently downloaded plenty of big-name games like Flyff and Ragnarok and they were nothing but trouble. My regards to the people that put it together.

Well now that the download is complete you are at the point of no return. Happy to have you on the ship! Hope to see you in game.

Welcome to Ultima!

You have made a very wise choice for choosing this server over a bunch of others. Here you'll meet very nice people who actually talk and a couple of 'bitches' you'll probably have drama with. But don't worry, drama only last shortly and most of us are adults (excluding me cuz I'm barely a high schooler xD) who must learn about why 'bitch' about things about crap in game that no one would care about in the next few days.

Also, in this server, you'll experience

-Faster leveling

-Great commands

-Annoying bugs annoying enough to piss you off that will later 'think' you'll want to quit this server forever

-Decent events

-Enemies with higher evasion

-Whatever you expect from the Dreamcast, GC, or XBOX PSO

p.s: don't expect this game to be like "minecraft" or "call of duty" or else you'll think you hate this game :D

GAMECUBE PSO RULES! ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU HAVE FRIENDS TO PLAY WITH OMG ITS EVEN SEXIER ON A HUGE WIDE FLAT TV ^.^

Edited by oran

Welcome to the server, as you can see we have a good community here, and lot of crazy ppl around.

you will probably meat godric one of the crazyes ones along chuk lol..

have fun. and enjoy the server!

Wow, what a warm reception. Thanks to all. I've been having fun getting my bearings on the game again... Though it's a little hard to find "n00bs" near my level to play with XD

If you see me in game just shoot me a message, I'm always willing to help level ^^

Well now that the download is complete you are at the point of no return. Happy to have you on the ship! Hope to see you in game.

the truth death has come to you now.

HAve Fun :P