R.A.V.S.O's Battle Event

Zero

Which event would you like?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which event would you like to have?

• The 12vs24 battle event
    • A bigger event with better prizes

challenger jajajajaj XDD

Hahaha, ok martin XD

I'm down for whatever I have a wide range of lvls, classes,and equipment to arm each character just tell me what u want me to be challenger or defender in pm pls

The choice is yours, you don't have to ask us, you can choose to be a defender if you want, or a challenger, up to you.

Ok, so Wufiei joins the defender team, so there are now 8 defenders. And chrisNL you are already in the team.

Ok, so seeing that this was a little to unbalanced we decided that i'll be a challenger, so now the team is form of chrisNL, Die, Fatboy, Henry, Icaro, Nami, Taiga and Wufiei.

Bueno ravso, el momento del evento se acerca, yo diria que mejor preparo las parejas??, o que el equipo de defensores elijan sus compaƱeros??

Edited by Elric

hoy recivi 2 pm's diciendo que este evento estuvo genial y mandaron muchas gracias a las personas que se animaron a hacer este evento.

felicisades mucachos lo hicieron bien.

• Like 1

S i muy buen evento, felicidades a R.A.V.S.O y a Zero por averse animado apesar de tantos user inbolucrados xD!

Yo en lo personal me diverti mucho y ai que quedarse aver que mas sigue =)!

Muchos saludos Team Ultima!!

Event is over, thanks to everyone that participated/el evento ya termino gracias a todos los que participaron.