Was a Great Ride - Terry

THBlackie

QQ Terry WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY D: I'm so sad now QQ

BUNBUN D: dont cry :onion119::onion-head75: I'll still be here to talk with :3 i just wont be playing... i barely have time as it is

Edited by THBlackie

Peace out girl scout; best of luck in school and stuff.

hahhah good nick xD

Nobody take his stuff so he dosnt quit and might come back later in the future. :)

Thats what i always think went i dont allow users to give away items >.>

I'll be around here and there Larva, but just not playing, as chuk said im sure i'll still check forums daily and give insight onto things :), you still got the best server out there in my opinion so keep up the good work Larva

Me encantĆ³ mi tiempo en el servidor Larva y espero que hayan disfrutado el dinero que donĆ³ cuando lo hice, en el momento que realmente me encantĆ³ el servidor y le encantaba jugar, la vida real tiende a enviar las cosas a su manera y no siempre se puede estar en las cosas que una vez amĆ³, que estĆ” haciendo un trabajo maravilloso con el servidor y ha mucha gente jugando todavĆ­a, voy a quedarme a hablar con la gente, tal vez yo te alcanzarĆ© en tarde o temprano.

^ my horrid attempt at my 3 years of spanish haha :onion111:

hey ur spanish is great man xD hope the server help u bit to improve it ahha..

and thanks for playing with us and been part of this community..

and dont worry i wont quit the server lol. im to old to quit now.

• Like 1

It was A Honor to meet you Terry we played quite a few Missions Together, And i Hope one day you will Come back and Visit Ultima and maybe catch up with some old friends. :onion120:

Edited by OMEGA9988
  • Like 1