Was a Great Ride - Terry

THBlackie

Hey everyone, those who know me, those who don't. I am finally going to say goodbye to PSO and the great server Ultima, those friends I have met were great and still look forward to talking to those who have my skype or anything else Ps3 name etc. :) I'll be giving away my most valueable items and those who would like to have anything off my tradelist, please take a look by clicking the link in my signature, i'll attempt to find those items in any of my banks that you're after :).

Item List :

Red Ring (regular)

Tellusis 5/150/45/0

Tellusis 12/178/10/0

Kama 12/80/8/0

All mags have twins.

Any item that says it was given to me or bought by me from someone else, the person that gave or sold that item to me has first dibs, other then that, items will be given out at random to the people that actually play the game, and enjoy it day in and day out, or to those few collectors.

Items will be given at random to people, or if you ask for specific items ill be glad to hand them to you first come first serve (items of higher value limited to that item or maybe a smaller item with it, if requested *RR etc*) with DM and Excal being the only exceptions :) I will be taking down names of those who want the DM/Excal and pulling them at random I can vid this and put it on youtube so it is shown as legit :)

My Main reasons for quitting are school is about to start again, and i am barely on as it is, i feel my items and everything else on my accounts will be of more use to those who actually play the game, i will come on every now and again to talk and say hello :)

Thanks to Larva

and the GM's for a great experience on Ultima :onion109::onion-head70:

Remember to tell me if you would like to be in the drawing for DM/Excal by posting here or PM'ing me

Names so far in drawing :

Serverus / Kajex

Rampage / Chuk

Juelz (ingame) / Larva

Godric / Icaro

Grace / Savge Sli

NamiNami / Vazerty

Element / Fire

Items Given away so far :

MM 30 hit, FS 45 hit, Bringers Rifle 50 hit, Cent/ability x2 - Dott

V101, DF Field, Aura Field, Adept - Tasha

Icaro Needle, Cent/Ability x2 - Icaro

FS 25 hit/15 hit, typeM shot, cannon rouge, v101 - Serverus

Demonick Fork - Chuk

Red Ring - Savge Sli

Sato, Cent/Ability x2, v502 - Grace

44 PD's, Excalibur, yas9000m x2, spread needle, Master raven x3, Nidra - NamiNami

Glide Divine - Shun

v502, Black Hound Cuirass, Electro frame, DS x2, Dual Bird, Red Mechs, S-Beats, LK38 - Fire

Merc Rod, Dark Meteor - Juelz

Adept x2 - Link-i

FTD - Godric

Bringers, Tellusis (incomplete), Red Merge, 2 mag cells, smartlink, v801 - Pepper(ginger)

Mother Garb+ - Chris

Edited by THBlackie

You're always welcome back, and stay around on the forums at least.

But school's important too. Good luck in your further life. ^^

Terry is a shame to see you going. but well i guess is part of life right?

i wish you the best and i REALLY hope to see you again some day. =\ =\ another solder down on the ship :onion115:

Nobody take his stuff so he dosnt quit and might come back later in the future. :)

Edited by Element
  • Like 2

Terry is a shame to see you going. but well i guess is part of life right?

i wish you the best and i REALLY hope to see you again some day. =\ =\ another solder down on the ship :onion115:

I'll be around here and there Larva, but just not playing, as chuk said im sure i'll still check forums daily and give insight onto things :), you still got the best server out there in my opinion so keep up the good work Larva

Me encantĆ³ mi tiempo en el servidor Larva y espero que hayan disfrutado el dinero que donĆ³ cuando lo hice, en el momento que realmente me encantĆ³ el servidor y le encantaba jugar, la vida real tiende a enviar las cosas a su manera y no siempre se puede estar en las cosas que una vez amĆ³, que estĆ” haciendo un trabajo maravilloso con el servidor y ha mucha gente jugando todavĆ­a, voy a quedarme a hablar con la gente, tal vez yo te alcanzarĆ© en tarde o temprano.

^ my horrid attempt at my 3 years of spanish haha :onion111: