Team Up/Help/Christmas Present Event!

Hello all, Vivi and zek here!

Vivi: Together, zek and I have researched over days and weeks worth over this game. Our searches have lead us to find some fun and awesome Events!

One of the many is the Christmas Present/ Love Rappy Event.

There is nine different present wrappings in the event and in turn SO MANY awesome MAGs for everyone!

zek: The path to gaining Christmas presents would be found in Episode 2 under the event section at the Hunter's Guild desk. It is called Pioneer Christmas. So, Hunter's Guild> Event>Pioneer Christmas.

Here we have a list of items:

Saint Rappy/

Christmas Present

All of these are incredibly special, rare mag-cells that turn into

MAGs.

Vivi: What we want to do here is get a group dedicated to collecting these and helping everyone out! Why? Because for each one, everyone needs nine different wrappings.

It's a serious challenge to get these! But, all the more fun for everyone to group up for it.

:D

Below I will post a Guide for all that want to try it!

The Pioneer Christmas Guide!:

http://tinyurl.com/bl7xvzh

Please leave a comment if you wanna join our lil' Event Hunting group. Or just want to leave your two cents. ^_^

• Like 1

this is just something that me and vivi thought might help others try to acquire the different color combinations of wrapping paper from gallons shop that can be used to get a christmas present on the pioneer christmas quest on episode 2. in theory i think it should work. we just need 8 people with different color presents from finishing the quest on lvl 4 to accomplish a particular goal. we honestly just did the research on the quest once we found out how to get the panther tail mag. I figured this might be the easiest way to help others help them selves as well as help us and help us help others. and your right there is no xmas fiasco here yet. which is why we are trying to inform and help initiate something unique or at least potentially innovative.

wait there a way ask larva to change the simulator instead of secret ticket change it to present deeper ur into the simulator better the weapon or item and mags . ex sample: if a present drop at the end of the temple u get like a lvl 200 mag or at the end sub desert package drop it could be a tjs or something good and it only on ultimate it make a good chalenge it build up team work among the player.....heyy it only a idea.

well update to all who are interested. after digging through the forums i found that only 1 present can be awarded per character. just thought anyone else who might be interested in doing this might want to know.

this event is cool. it encourage the users to play the quests. and also encourage them to work as a team

i really like it.

keep going with this. if you guys need help on this let me know.

wait there a way ask larva to change the simulator instead of secret ticket change it to present deeper ur into the simulator better the weapon or item and mags . ex sample: if a present drop at the end of the temple u get like a lvl 200 mag or at the end sub desert package drop it could be a tjs or something good and it only on ultimate it make a good chalenge it build up team work among the player.....heyy it only a idea.

No way, that quest way too easy :o

Well i Left my 2 Cents but it looks like someone picked it up and pocket'ed it :/.

-On a Serious note- I think this event will be fun, Will you be able to get all the Colored Christmas box's? like what ive been wanting since i started playing ultima a long time ago XD?

Like Different colors than the White/Pink Box's

well i could have sworn i had already posted the update bout this quest, but oh well. Unfortunately atm there is no different color wrapping paper other than the pink/white one. After completion and receiving a red present with a green bow took it to gallons shop so i could have him wrap a present as such. That didnt work, so i went to youtube and seached the forums and found out that here they give you a present that can be opened for completion of lvl 4 on ultimate. Maybe we can talk to the mods so that you can unlock lvl 4 on very hard and get the account based wrapping paper, butt i dont know if that if a reasonable request. Definitely going to be a suggestion i post though. Maybe if enough people like it and second the idea it could happen. Good luck and happy hunting to all.