PHANTASYSTARONLINE2

Dao

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ya thats true lol maybe you saw me afk dancing? :D

but unless any of you are Lolita then dont htink so since thats the only readable name ive seen thus far lol

Edited by Ynnead

Mine is Dao and レオナ I got 2 accounts so the Dao one is the main. It seems that there are multipul Lolita so can you say your player name.

Oh it wont let me say my other accounts name.

CHOKOEDIT: Updated your name so it works..

Edited by Choko

my name is idranel and i already sent you a freind request with the visaphone but not sure if it worked

:D! i just got a mag now i dont know what to do with it oh noes!

Edited by Ynnead

D: and they let you only have 1 character bt apparenlty from what i hear (sincei cant read the squigglys) they are going to make it so you can switch ships with your character but thats far off from now :( september i hear with the 3 new classes and 5 new weapons

Edited by Ynnead

I hope they'll implement twin guns soon. Rangers aren't really spoiled with their 3 weapon classes...

• 1 month later...

Yeah, the PSO2 is sorta different from PSOBB so that's just 1 change that they did.

I believe the ability to feed your mag weapons originally came from Phantasy Star Zero. Feed it not only items, but weapons, armor, and discs as well. I really like the idea, seeing as you can really just feed your mag things you found in battle, and not really have to spend meseta.