10-bit .MKV

Niyuki

well for us anime fans that like to torrent anime, alot of fansubbers are usings a new coddec called 10-bit

the problem is that this is a new thing and alot of good .MKV players dont have what it takes to run a 10-bit, unless you go and add the right filtters and splitters and codec packs you need. the best thing to do is download 3rd part players like "M2Player, VLC,BSplayer"

i my self like to use MPC-HC and had to download alot of packs and things to get it to work but it seems that MPC just doesnt work.

but i found a way to get 10-bit anime to work sadly this is for user that have media center.

you'll have to download the K-Light 64bit full codec pack and set all that up and update your media center fully, and after all tha t it should work fine.

go to this page for help on how to set up MPC: http://wiki.bakabt.me/index.php/Hi10P

here is k-light: http://fileforum.betanews.com/detail/KLite-Codec-Pack-64bit/1094057842/5

here is cccp: http://cccp-project.net/

also note: the only real dif with 8-bit and 10-bit is " 10-bit is a little more colorful " dam thos otaku baka for making it so hard to watch anime on PC now rawr

also this all aplys to ppl that download and watch anime on PCs

note: im bord ^.^

nty

as the post says for ppl who like downloading anime. gotta keep up with the 2012 summer lineup so bite off or ē—…ę°—ć‚»ćƒƒć‚Æć‚¹å¦¹ć‚’å«Œć„ćŖäŗŗć§ć‚ć‚Šć¾ć™ć€‚

well chuk a cereal talk. when you steam it all depends on your internet and u see i cant use wire internet cus my PC is broken xD so downloading is good

also its easy to find torrents of blueray DVD rips of most anime and seeding and all that is really easy, and you can download a anime and watch it on your time if the site that is steaming it is down your out of luck. so poot

note: not about the post. the forum should have a thing where you can ban a user from posting on that topic. that would stop some fights lol

Edited by Niyuki

Annoyances of streaming (anything, not just anime)

1. Ugly hard coded subs -- Honestly, if they got rid of this, I may consider streaming some of the stuff I watch

2. Low quality

3. Buffering

4. Always need an internet connection (not a huge deal in most cases, but it is annoying nonetheless)

5. Less versatile (sometimes I want to change something/ convert it)

etc

well u talk so much about anime why u dont post a good site for donwload it huh?

BakaBT. im sure i posted it somewhere on the forums b4, best place only thing wrong with it is they cant upload funimation anime cause they will get sue

Annoyances of streaming (anything, not just anime)

1. Ugly hard coded subs -- Honestly, if they got rid of this, I may consider streaming some of the stuff I watch

2. Low quality

3. Buffering

4. Always need an internet connection (not a huge deal in most cases, but it is annoying nonetheless)

5. Less versatile (sometimes I want to change something/ convert it)

etc

Benefits of streaming :

1. You don't need tons of space on your hard drive (just some ram).

2. No viruses, you see what you get.

3. With a good connection, streaming goes often faster than downloading.

4. You can use an ad-blocker to get rid of the ads.

5. You can see comments and give ratings (like on youtube).

Some have a very decent quality.