S-rank shop

Sejrick

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably 3 or 4, I donĀ“t have a problem with doing S Ranks for gear that is worth the effort

in that case if you do 4 s rank i would like

Nikki Mechgun

LCie Mechgun

Heavens Twin

Ultima Scythe

in that case if you do 4 s rank i would like

Nikki Mechgun

LCie Mechgun

Heavens Twin

Ultima Scythe

Yeah we can do that but it will take a little bit of time just because episode 1 takes longer then episode 2

Adept + Sato lv 200 (mind or pow)

for a needle named DEMON?

we can do the needle but we would like a different offer.

how much time it take to get those S rank needles? want to know jeje one of em its for a friend of mine and he keep asking if i got it lol so if you can tell me please that would be much apreciated =D.

Well i'm looking for a S rank Mechgun, offering a Sacred Duster 25 0 0 0 50 and Heaven Punisher 0 25 25 0 0

im always looking for skilled ppl to join me and my brother in challenge mode if u want help with your shop and dont mind spitting proffits i can get u a extra hand or 2 i have challenge mode ep2 saved on my computer and no it like the back of my hand

well well i didnt get an answr i just want to cancel what i ordered i dont need those S rank needles anymore a good friend got em form well two friends to tell you the truth but well whatever thanks i think so..

Nice business you got running here ^^

But I'd also like to know how long it takes you guys to get 1 S-rank. (both ep 1 and 2)

And you do it in groups of 4?

• 2 weeks later...

Nice business you got running here ^^

But I'd also like to know how long it takes you guys to get 1 S-rank. (both ep 1 and 2)

And you do it in groups of 4?

We could do it in a day depending on our luck with weapon drops, also we did it in a team of three. Edited by Sejrick

I'm sorry to say everyone but the shop must be closed for now because we are unable to go on because one of the people we ran with Schranko is having medical issues and will be unable to play for a couple of months. The shop may be reopened when he is better and able to play again. For people with unfinished orders I apologize for this post not being sooner, again I apologize.

• 2 months later...

Shop is officially reopened, Im back home and we are going to do more Challenge Mode soon, also got a 4th member who will be helping us so the S Ranks will be done even faster