Legitly Found Parasetic gene Flow

Hey umm to Gm's or Moderators .............................................................[ Year 2011] DECEMBER

and people who are reading this

If you have pictures that you legitly found [PGF] Post a Picture so You go down in history and you have proof you found a Gene flow in [ultima server]

If One day your dark meteor or dark flow or dark bridges gets Bugg then maybe this topic HOLDS proofs For you:)

Of course not to show OFF is too Make sure you have proof and Gm see PICTURES^^

Im going to show mines I'll Be the first to start this topic

[Hope you add your picture] in So you be those LEGENDARY PLAYERS who found [PGF]

CREDITS : Im a Show OFF i play alone so No one can steal my Gene flow and Its Tough fighting alone

pso1325114328.jpg

THIS YEAR I need to take picture of the ANNOUCEMENT

[ultima] RED ANGEL has found the Parasetic Gene Flow

Edited by Red Devil
  • Like 2

1´43 xD

• Like 2

Dont want to sound rude but your picture doesnt shows you found PGF. Shows a PGF on the floor, where it is supposed to drop. Ultima banner shows you found a PGF, like this :

pso1325807544.jpg

• Like 2

I suppose your right but we can always go back in time and check the camera's

It did say I found Gene flow Hehe But i did mention that of course I needa take a pic of that next time :)

1 + Reputation for you NO FEAR

• Like 1

I suppose your right but we can always go back in time and check the camera's

It did say I found Gene flow Hehe But i did mention that of course I needa take a pic of that next time :)

1 + Reputation for you NO FEAR

dont worry each announcemnt is loged in the files of the server. i can always check the logs and look for who founded one XD.

• Like 1

dont worry each announcemnt is loged in the files of the server. i can always check the logs and look for who founded one XD.

Your a busy man no1 wont force you Larva :D i thought of making it easier if people have picture to put on

Besides some people might find more than 1 PGF so it be a bother to check if that person really does have 4 or 3 gene flow LOL

• Like 1