LK38 Alternatives

I think just having it as a harder drop, giving it an amount to unseal (20-30K), or both would suffice.

These things drop like candy on Schtserv (1/9ish drop from Barba Ray/Dal Rie Lie), and even with 0 Hit they're still almost as good as high hit ones, but they're not used THAT much, so I have my doubts that the availability may be the entire problem (I don't think there's a problem.) But if you want to see a lot less of them, that's not a bad way to go.

The problem was the easy drop rate for this weapon. So the effort you didnt made in the past to hunt it, now requires it for unlock combo. The uber kills unsealing option would be a 'fair' way to equilibrate the balance. My opinion is just to stay how is it right now with no combo. But well yeah whatever the majority says.

@Vox I didnt wanted to sound rude. Your comment gives me that feel, so I commented.

The Drop was too easy and i mean, Barba Ray holding the LK? please, they should move LK38 to Dark Falz and you should unseal it to avoid any problems 100k is cool since it is way to hard and only kills done by the weapons counts, that makes it a good option, that's the only solution i see.

The Drop was too easy and i mean, Barba Ray holding the LK? please, they should move LK38 to Dark Falz and you should unseal it to avoid any problems 100k is cool since it is way to hard and only kills done by the weapons counts, that makes it a good option, that's the only solution i see.

A Dark Falz drop? Why? Again, people don't use L&K38 Combat very often on that server because it is accepted that it is, at best, better than Charge Vulcan in very specific circumstances. Schtserv got passed the 'L&K38 is the best weapon ever made' phase a long time ago.

Also, it's terrible for DMC.

The problem with the L&K was that it was way to easy to obtain, for how good it was. By sealing it, you could make up for that mistake in a 'fair' way.

Everyone can decide for himself if he thinks he needs the L&K that badly to go through the trouble of unsealing it.

Or since we are working on the prestige system, why not making people that have prestiged x amount of time able to use the combo unlocked version? Just suggestions.

Finally a compromise that makes sense. xD

The problem with the L&K was that it was way to easy to obtain, for how good it was. By sealing it, you could make up for that mistake in a 'fair' way.

Everyone can decide for himself if he thinks he needs the L&K that badly to go through the trouble of unsealing it.

Or since we are working on the prestige system, why not making people that have prestiged x amount of time able to use the combo unlocked version? Just suggestions.

This sounds quite fair actually.

Edited by Zeph

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Queria saber que sucedio con esto?

Aparentemente no se llego a ningun acuerdo, pero no importa ya los users se acostumbraron a estar sin lk38.

Well LK38 has been combo locked again, and i hope it stays that way, because it really was overpowered, also users appear to have get used to LK38 combo locked, so why unlocking it again, and then locking it agian, it'll just make users angry, i mean get used to LK38 combo unlocked, and after some months you sphere'd it and larva locks the combo again, definitely will make users get angry about that.

Aparentemente no se llego a ningun acuerdo, pero no importa ya los users se acostumbraron a estar sin lk38.

hhha que bueno, por que no me gsutava nada de las opciones. xD

pero ya vendran algunas modificaciones a alguna MechGuns