LK38 Alternatives

If we're talking about real solutions, the solution is to become a better player. Then you won't use L&K38 as much because it's really not that good in most situations.

If everyone using it is a concern, then just raise the ATA requirement so only HU and RA can use it, maybe HUcasts maximum ATA value. Then make it a harder drop. And if you REALLY want, add an unsealing option, somewhere around 20-30K would be fine.

Well heres how i look at it. Just make it back the way it was. There was nothing wrong with combo unlocked lks. Why? Because this servers hard enough as it is and if your thinking people want it to get increasingly harder i think your mistaken. The enemies have higher evasion on this server as it is. So unless you have extremely high hit youll miss alot (so much for combo unlocks). And my lk has 50 hit. But yet i still miss alot with it. I traded alot for a item thats now usless. And to top it all off the pwand was one of the items i traded it for and now its been increased. I think too many cooks are spoiling the stew if you understand what i mean. If people where happy the way it was why force bad things on the people of the server? Then thats just lost donations that people usually donate hit for to make it bad ass. Ive been noticing people even talking of quitting because of changes. Since the pgf event people have been going on a crazy changes to server spree and i think it should stop. Because almost every decision made wasnt a dire situation that needed a bad change response.

But if i have to compromise i would say 100k kills to unlock combo only. It sucks like unsealing 4 sjs's but atleast there would be hope left. But on a personal note i saw this coming and guess what people theres worse to come as long as theres one guy who says something dumb like errr you know what would be a great thing to do Larva tehehheeeee. Eyes likes ta see no combo on da lk 38 cause its so good :P. Eyes likes ta see a rr impossible to get heheee. eyes likes bad changes :3. But seriously if it aint broke dont try to fix it. ITs funny the people who most want the change dont have the most riding on lk 38 funny how shit be huh?

Edited by Pin

My opinion is

-Guld milla or Rage de feu only equip for Hunter

-LK38 unlock with low range (same range then vulcan) and only for ranger

-Possibility for LK38 with %hit, transfert % on other mechgun

-3seals must be a hard drop

-boost merge and magic weapon for FO

WTF guld milla for hunter crazy idea vazerty XDD

My opinion is

Wow that seems like you found the Aladdin's Lamp...

Very SUBJECTIVE and a little selfish if you ask me.

I forgot 1 thing, TJS must be increase (ATP or ATA)

yea Serverus, GM for Hunter is a crazy Idea, but this weapon is useless for Ranger, and not for Hunter xD

A 1 thing is selfish No fear, :

-Possibility for LK38 with %hit, transfert % on other mechgun,

but i make other topic for that

Edited by Vazerty

I forgot 1 thing, TJS must be increase (ATP or ATA)

yea Serverus, GM for Hunter is a crazy Idea, but this weapon is useless for Ranger, and not for Hunter xD

A 1 thing is selfish No fear, :

-Possibility for LK38 with %hit, transfert % on other mechgun,

but i make other topic for that

Guld Milla is not useless for Rangers. It's one of the only weapons that can damage Dark Falz Third Form while invincible.

I'll be here all week.

In all honesty I play this game for leisure. You'll most likely see me in lobby or goofing off helping somebody out. If you actually do need opinions I say go for the Unsealing idea. Just being able to unlock LK gives it a little more spice and another goal to work toward. I wouldn't get rid of it completely.

Guld Milla is not useless for Rangers. It's one of the only weapons that can damage Dark Falz Third Form while invincible.

I'll be here all week.

cool a very rare weapon for 1 monster (and only with certain form), interesting

I find it a shame not to use a few more weapons that we have proposed

Wow that seems like you found the Aladdin's Lamp...

Very SUBJECTIVE and a little selfish if you ask me.

and I do not see how this is subjective, since I do not even have this weapon in my posession lol

I would like you to elaborate a little more in your criticism, because there is unlikely to advance

Frankly I do not like the idea of ā€‹ā€‹having to unseal for the combo, I really do not see how it will change anything, just boring, nothing more

it maybe for merge or magic weapon FO that you say that (we do not know actually)

The 3seals is easier to obtain than merge (nobody tell me otherwise), so why make them useless as well?

If a 3seals to 35% boost to all tech RA, then the RAfoie / Razonde / Rabarta merge must have 40%, if any interest to have them and pay 20pds per gallon? and is same with all merge

It's almost too late to make the 3seals very rare, many people have already obtained easily (myself included)

You'll soon see that much of LK38 ... I find it rather objective

Edited by Vazerty

My opinion is

Rage de Feu would be nice for Hunters and give it a normal Mechgun range, and it is weaker than all the ranger-only mechguns and is not that common, altho it is easy to find, since nobody hunts it but it would be nice to give it to HUmar and HUcast since HUcaseal has Dual Bird, and HUnewearl has S/D and J/Z and can use Last Swan, and HUmar and HUcast don't have good range weapons, well Master Raven works fine but they need a Mechgun with good atp, and normal mechgun range, since Rage de Feu gives 180 ATP and 40 ATA and Requirements are 190 ATA i think it works fine for Male Hunters.

cool a very rare weapon for 1 monster (and only with certain form), interesting

I find it a shame not to use a few more weapons that we have proposed

and I do not see how this is subjective, since I do not even have this weapon in my posession lol

I would like you to elaborate a little more in your criticism, because there is unlikely to advance

Frankly I do not like the idea of ā€‹ā€‹having to unseal for the combo, I really do not see how it will change anything, just boring, nothing more

it maybe for merge or magic weapon FO that you say that (we do not know actually)

The 3seals is easier to obtain than merge (nobody tell me otherwise), so why make them useless as well?

If a 3seals to 35% boost to all tech RA, then the RAfoie / Razonde / Rabarta merge must have 40%, if any interest to have them and pay 20pds per gallon? and is same with all merge

It's almost too late to make the 3seals very rare, many people have already obtained easily (myself included)

You'll soon see that much of LK38 ... I find it rather objective

Actually there isn't really anything objective about what you have said. Or if there is objectivity to what you're saying, you haven't taken the time to explain why, or how it affects the game, and why that would be important. Or why your suggestions would help, or be necessary.

i.e. Why do Hunters require Guld Milla? You didn't elaborate on that. You just said it was useless. But many items are useless in PSO; that doesn't mean it is a legitimate reason to start modifying them or giving them to specific classes, because then we'd have a laundry list of unnecessary changes.

Most of the discussion is subjective because of those facts, actually.

Edited by Ulevo

Actually there isn't really anything objective about what you have said. Or if there is objectivity to what you're saying, you haven't taken the time to explain why, or how it affects the game, and why that would be important. Or why your suggestions would help, or be necessary.

i.e. Why do Hunters require Guld Milla? You didn't elaborate on that. You just said it was useless. But many items are useless in PSO; that doesn't mean it is a legitimate reason to start modifying them or giving them to specific classes, because then we'd have a laundry list of unnecessary changes.

Most of the discussion is subjective because of those facts, actually.

because people often complain that the hunter does not have a good gun, nothing more, but maybe all my idea is not good, we only propose changes that could make the game more interesting and hunting weapon

Nobody hunt handgun guld (and sjs) cause is hard drop and little useless

I do not like the idea that the charge vulcan is the best gun for hunter, nothing more ... and Hunter dont must have a long range mechgun if we want to rebalance the class correctly, just a powerfull short range mech, that's why I have proposed mech gun with lots of atp

Edited by Vazerty

The problem with the L&K was that it was way to easy to obtain, for how good it was. By sealing it, you could make up for that mistake in a 'fair' way.

Everyone can decide for himself if he thinks he needs the L&K that badly to go through the trouble of unsealing it.

Or since we are working on the prestige system, why not making people that have prestiged x amount of time able to use the combo unlocked version? Just suggestions.

• Like 1