LK38 Alternatives

You're not doing math right now by any chance are you?

Damn, you caught me, I thought my soup would've camouflaged it pretty well xD

not to offend anyone or disrespect anyone. this gun was great the way how it was, so lets just keep it the way it was. its not fair too those who try so hard to get the lk38 combat because of its use and special in many other ppl opinion and ideas to play the game. to some pso players its very personal thats why we are having so many complain about this gun being change. im sure it will affect alot of players because of this change.

to whom it may concerns

• Like 1

These are good ideas, but i think it should be 100k to unseal, it's a nice idea, if you really want the weapon with combo you'll have to work hard for it, if you are lazy (like me) you'll keep playing without LK38, or have to trade almost everything for it since 100k ain't that easy.

• Like 2

I like a few of the Ideas, but the ones that stick out to me is the 100k Kills to Unseal Combo, and the beats to use the combo, together im not so sure, but either or is fine to me.

Since we're on a push of boosting forces on the server, pretty please unlock it for forces only. :)

I dont even use it on my force and still like useing my force xD just gota revert to mech guns to kill falz with :P

o.O why not ranger only equipable and 100k kills that woul put back the melee class using melee weps and force class using magics(melee forces are on melee class if you know wwhat i mean XD) cause if you put equipable by forces em gona unseal it on less a week thats to low time for a combo powerfull one too lol if it gona return with combo then use only 1 class useable well just an opinion

The unseal is ok for me.... but I'll be dead honest right now...

I no longer give a damn... I mean if you really wanted to go all out in a desperado bullet barrage you might as well have done

a RA and gotten over this mess... but it turns our people would rather want it their way than actually contribute to an acceptable point.

then again sadly... if you actually go out and say how you want things done, STICK TO THE PLAN.

if you're telling how you want to walk, then actually take the walk!

I do see myself actually working out to unseal this LK38 and possibly level up while im at it.

also, I would like to take this moment to say I shall no longer get involved in english-side server opinions,

you guys made debates like these flame war rooms and personally im getting tired of this so I'll just go ahead and move back

where I believe I might be a bit more needed. the spanish server side,

so best of luck Elision, Godric Choko & Ckuk. I personally do not like where this could end so yeah....

• Like 2

Well, I don't know about any drama or flame war, but I think the unseal option is pretty fair.

100k kills is a big number, especially with a single-target weapon. I think anyone who unseals 100k kills should be able to use it.

perhaps even make the atp 0 and ata -50 UNTIL you unseal, then it goes back to normal stats? to make it even more of a challenge to unseal.

I really wasn't serious when I proposed that 100K unsealing O_o

But yeah, maybe for the people that really want that combo... xD

My opinion is

-Guld milla or Rage de feu only equip for Hunter

-LK38 unlock with low range (same range then vulcan) and only for ranger

-Possibility for LK38 with %hit, transfert % on other mechgun

-3seals must be a hard drop

-boost merge and magic weapon for FO

Edited by Vazerty