LK38 Alternatives

Due to the recent drama caused by the recent LK combo lock, chuk and I have come up with some ideas to help appease some of you players unhappy about the change.

LK stays combo locked, but has its ATP increased.

LK is combo unlocked, but has its range decreased to that of a partisan.

LK goes back to how it was, but acts as the Phoenix Claw does.

LK is combo unlocked, but has 0 ATP.

LK is combo unlocked, but has -50 ATA.

LK is combo unlocked on certain beats 650-700 and 000-050.

LK charges you for the second and third attacks. (1k and 2k, respectively)

LK causes slow when equipped, and is only removable by unequipping it.

LK is combo unlocked but after being shot 100k times, your LK breaks and disappears from your inventory.

LK is combo unlocked, but can only use its special.

LK is combo unlocked, but has a chance of causing death like FTD causes confusion.

LK remains combo locked, but makes your name pink.

LK is combo unlocked after you unseal it, and needs 100K kills. Only kills from the weapon itself count.

LK is combo unlocked, but it becomes FOnewearl only.

Feel free to submit your own suggestions.

Spañol:

devido a el resiente drama que se ah causado por el cambio de no combo a la L&K38. @Choko y @chuk and llegado con unas ideas.

para intentar solucionar este drama y este problema.

LK se queda Sin combo pero se le incrementa el ATP

LK se queda con combo, pero su alcanze se le disminiyu al equivalente de una partisan

LK se regresa a como estava (con combo), pero esta funcionaria como una Phoenix Claw.

LK se queda Con combo, pero con 0 ATP

LK se queda con combo, pero tendira -50 ATA

LK se queda con combo pero este solo funcionaria a beats 650-700 and 000-050. (tal como la especial de la MM)

LK se queda con combo pero te cobra por el segundo y tercer disparo (1k y 2k, respectiva mente.)

LK se queda con combo pero causa Slow cuando esta equipada y solo se puede remoe el Slow desequipando el arma.

LK se queda con combo, pero despues de disparala 100k veces el arma desaparese de tu invetario.

LK se queda con combo pero solo usuario su ataque especial

LK se queda con combo, pero al usuarla tendrias posibilidades de una muerte instantanea, tal como lo hace el FTD con su confucion.

LK se queda Sin combo pero te pone el nombre Rosa (u otro color)

LK se queda con combo, pero despues de hacerla unseal podras usar su combo (100kills)

LK se queda con combo pero solo la podran usar FOnewearls.

estan son algunas ideas. si tienes alguna otra Idea sientete libre de sugerirla.

Edited by Larva
  • Like 4

LK remains combo locked, but makes your name pink. ( Of course it had to be Chuk's idea.)

if we all had pink names, bun wouldnt be special anymore. i like that idea seeing how it makes bun unspecial

And you, quit being so fucking jealous.

• Like 3

i like the effect of phoenix claw and the slow one mmm the 100k kills looks so easy with al those quests with alot of enemys to kill

why dont merge the 0 atp one and -50 ata with combo unlocked that would kill the overhelming power that it have before the changes and make it usable i mean racast can deal decent damage wih 0 atp cast too

force melees well not bad damage with shifta and jellen zalure there are some mechguns that have low atp and still do some damage with sb j z factors

Edited by Biza

the one i like more is.

LK is combo unlocked on certain beats 650-700 and 000-050.

combined with this one XDD

LK is combo unlocked after you unseal it, and needs 100K kills. Only kills from the weapon itself count.

first you will have to unseal it then it will do combo on certain beats xD

but this time is not up to me.

Edited by Larva

Yes people, all take this very seriously! Jeez, the drama again D:

stop crying chuk , ur the one who wanted to do this topic.

drama will be and it has been always around Pso.. is true that i dont like when is way over the limit.

but right now is normal xD :onion86:

deal with it xDD

• Like 4

m e gustan varias ideas como la de colocarle combo pero te baja. menos 50 ata esta me parece buena , otra es del. que le dejan el combo pero te cobran mesetas por usar. el combo esta esta genial me parece la mejor de todas. y la última opción seria la de los kills pero dios mío 100 k. es demasiado yo creería que estaría bien en 40 k ya que sería difícil de desbloquearla sería muy difícil y costaría mucho comprar una , pero sin duda la mejor es la de la mesetas y después 'a del menos 50 ata

stop crying chuk , ur the one who wanted to do this topic.

drama will be and it has been always around Pso.. is true that i dont like when is way over the limit.

but right now is normal xD :onion86:

deal with it xDD

Even you are taking my nonsense seriously, where is this madness gonna end D:

:onion88:

• Like 2