Deadman Wonderland

spade88

I EFFING LOVE DEADMAN WONDERLAND!!! :DDDDDD thanks for bringing that up man.

I EFFING LOVE DEADMAN WONDERLAND!!! :DDDDDD thanks for bringing that up man.

Your welcome, and the plus side on this is Toonami is airing it every weekend since they have returned :)

So you can either watch the full series online in English Subs or Watch it on Toonami in English Dub :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Your welcome, and the plus side on this is Toonami is airing it every weekend since they have returned :)

So you can either watch the full series online in English Subs or Watch it on Toonami in English Dub :)

Sadly it is a short anime series, but their is 1 ova out so far...

• 2 years later...

I don't think we're ever going to see a season 2,,,,or at least not for a while.

Anyway, if you liked Deadman Wonderland, you might like Area D. It's a manga about these people who have acquired abilities (called "altered") due to a phenomenon (that the government claims was light from a dying star that finally arrived at it to Earth after 600-something years), and are therefore transferred to a prison island to live with other altered since they are deemed to dangerous to live with regular society.

Edited by Akira_Mado