Want a gm change my weapon plz

Hello

I would a gm change my weapon plz

Lk38 is now locked, well is a choice of ultima, but i dont play a lot for make a

LK38 0 0 0 100 50

I trade wedding dress and use 198pds for it ...

This weapon is now in my bank and is totaly useless for me

Ty i hope you understand my discontent

Cordialy

Edited by Vazerty
  • Like 1

no combo on all the weapons. good thing i dont play and only get on at random hours just to say hi to a few ppl if there on

i hope you all enjoy playing a even more crap game

in the words of the great akita neru - gotya gotya uruse~!

• Like 1

Don't think this L&K38 combo lock makes sense! Why make an item useless?

I think it is to rebalance the game, and I think it's a good thing, except for certain player who paid a lot for have a very good LK

as I said, change the best gun of the game will pose some problems

Also i dont tlak about my rafoie merge, again 20pds lost for nothing....

and no one is informed, no topic, nada, we has the impression to be ripped off and now we must make the beggar ...

not very fairplay, TALK with player and change weapon before surprise is a good thing, you dont think ???

it would avoid the raging topic of this type

if there is no compensation, I'm really sorry for coming on ultima

Edited by Vazerty

the only good reason to change the Lk is that everyone has one, but the only reason i think everyone has one is on the xmas event the LK was low drop rate

Ok, what do you suggest is a good alternative? Or just move the stats from that L&K to another weapon?

i had a idea but i dont think anyone would like it,

give the LK its combo and make it a RANGER only weapon, but give the hunter a MECH-GUN with the same stats or less (because a HUNTER atp with the lk is over power) and give the FOs a better MECH-GUN because i dont know of a good mech FOs can use.

idk what stats can be given to the hunter mech just dont make it over power. and i know a problem would be witch gun to change the stats of but think of a gun not much ppl have and change the drop rate of the gun alittle

its the not best idea but its something. maybe larva would see this and think it over

• Like 1

it's hard to put an alternative

i think charge yasminkov is a best alternativ for me, too bad for the other class that can not equip

Last swan would be cool too for make dual bird,

and charge vulcan .. a no rare weapon with short range no thx

Go with charge yasminkov9000m with same stat plz, i have this stuff with 15hit in stock

Edited by Vazerty

i like niyuki's idea. and there should of have been a warning to

We gave you guys a warning almost 2 months ago

Topic: http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/6947-lk-no-combo/

If we make LK 38 a ranger weapon only then it kills the balancing idea. LK 38 is a mech with long range, high damage and pretty much murders anything when you point it at something. So even on a RA it is a op weapon and de-balances the game. Giving hunters a different Mech-Gun to use yet again goes back on what we are trying to do. We are trying to make the game balanced as in Hunters are meant for melee, Rangers meant for range, and forces support. So doing Niyuki's idea would just unbalance things again.

Topic: http://www.phantasys...47-lk-no-combo/

If we make LK 38 a ranger weapon only then it kills the balancing idea. LK 38 is a mech with long range, high damage and pretty much murders anything when you point it at something. So even on a RA it is a op weapon and de-balances the game. Giving hunters a different Mech-Gun to use yet again goes back on what we are trying to do. We are trying to make the game balanced as in Hunters are meant for melee, Rangers meant for range, and forces support. So doing Niyuki's idea would just unbalance things again.

i agree with that, but not agree with my weapon LOL

Topic: http://www.phantasys...47-lk-no-combo/

Yeah.... I was surprised it took this long but there has been AMPLE warning to not invest in those.

make the LK less over power cut the rang down. done if that cant be done then fuk it more on. i dont even play this game anymore :P