FOweps increase & little more

Larva

understandable but then that kind of thinking renders the fomar class useless. it's potential lies in it's higher atp compared to other forces. even fomarls are used as melee-forces. Kaje even does this with his fonewm foshizzle XD

New boost in weapons are great and that's all, Force are supposed to do Support not melee, they can use ranger and hunter weapons, not all of them but, a Force don't need to be overpowered in melee, Demon will do the trick, FOmarls, are superb at using melee, Slicer of Fanatic is one of the best weapons for Force, and their techs always work, or they are most likely to work, you don't need using an Excalibur with a FO if you know what weapons you should use, giving the Dark Bridge Divine Punishment is extremely boring, since Divine Punishment's damage is XMST/3 and giving it to a FOnewearl in Episode 4 will be overpowered, please 1850 MST/3=616.666, really that kind of damage for a FO, using no TP?, it's ridiculous, Dark Bridge has some nice boosts right now, obviously not the best choice to use the PGF, but if you already have Dark Flow and Dark Bridge, well why not making a Dark Bridge, and most users already have Dark weapons, 4 PGF events, and the third one was quite easy to get PGF, and yes 4 PGF events, April of 2009, December of 2009, December of 2010 and December of 2011, i mean come on almost every old user has a Dark Weapon now, don't complain about it, Larva decided to leave the Dark Bridge that way, combo unlocked 2 great weapons, made some changes on Wedding Dress and Kroe's Sweater, it's like ultima's own armors,

there are some nice changes in this server, Dark Bridge should stay that way, they made new changes and that adds more fun to PSOBB.

• Like 2

i completely agree with your argument against the divine punishment special, but all this needs is an alteration to how much dmg it does, and some tp cost.You claim you want to keep everything balanced and yet leave the forces out of the all-godly power of dark weps. IF divine punishment were implemented i'd have no complaints about adding a cost to tp for using such an effective attack. Quite frankly i'm shocked you're pointing out a measly estimated 600 dmg compares to the thousands DF and DM can do, and honestly your excuse of having to wait to get the other 2 dark weapons further proves the point that DB is severely under utilized. Of course these are simply my opinions and i'm open to constructive criticism such as "Elric"'s last post. *Cough* Godric sucks XD jk :3

New boost in weapons are great and that's all, Force are supposed to do Support not melee, they can use ranger and hunter weapons, not all of them but, a Force don't need to be overpowered in melee, Demon will do the trick, FOmarls, are superb at using melee, Slicer of Fanatic is one of the best weapons for Force, and their techs always work, or they are most likely to work, you don't need using an Excalibur with a FO if you know what weapons you should use, giving the Dark Bridge Divine Punishment is extremely boring, since Divine Punishment's damage is XMST/3 and giving it to a FOnewearl in Episode 4 will be overpowered, please 1850 MST/3=616.666, really that kind of damage for a FO, using no TP?, it's ridiculous, Dark Bridge has some nice boosts right now, obviously not the best choice to use the PGF, but if you already have Dark Flow and Dark Bridge, well why not making a Dark Bridge, and most users already have Dark weapons, 4 PGF events, and the third one was quite easy to get PGF, and yes 4 PGF events, April of 2009, December of 2009, December of 2010 and December of 2011, i mean come on almost every old user has a Dark Weapon now, don't complain about it, Larva decided to leave the Dark Bridge that way, combo unlocked 2 great weapons, made some changes on Wedding Dress and Kroe's Sweater, it's like ultima's own armors,

there are some nice changes in this server, Dark Bridge should stay that way, they made new changes and that adds more fun to PSOBB.

couldn't say it better.

Im glad some one takes the things as it is. Im sorry but we cant just fulfill everyone wishes. But we have our own ways to see things.

Beside Divine punishet cant be implemented , is a special hard coded in those weapons. is not like i can just open a file edit a voilu. Sorry no cant do.

Edited by Larva

Chuk argued with enough effort it can be done. My father with a masters in computer science also believes this idea. :3

but like you said larva you have your own way of seeing things. and i completely respect that. this isn't my server to edit as i see fit. There's not much else we can do but "take things how it is" and play the game, yet i'm glad we can express ourselves and our ideas.

Edited by shadowxz1

well give your father the EXE of the game. tell him to fix the HEX code of the weapons and copy this values for the devine punishment to a nother weapons.. once he have it ready tell him to send me the info

so i can do it in the EXE.

if that is done. then i can do it. and after that i will say thanks because i cant do what i just mention above.

and im not trying to be rude. is just the true. If he do it ill put it in the server.

hey larva for the mother garb+, it sometimes does %30 grants boost. i was wondering if you could make it so it does the boost every time.

iron faust combo unlock :o

I like this change, but dont like prophet of motav boost ....damit, only 25 % and pw 45, is now totaly useless ....

Why just boost Ra tech and no other ??? keep pw and pom with old boost, and change merge and 3 seals only, is better, all fo use only ra tech after that ...

For example, after this change, fonewearl make better damage with pw and 3 seals, then club of lacounium and foie merge .... is really bad

and maybe you forgot power maser unlock ? all weapon with photon booster is now unlock, but no power maser , is strange

I like all change except for POM (go 35% for pom ! :o) and no change for SI and GI tech

and Dark bridge is already good, dont need other boost ....

last thing, 3seals with drop 1/180 is very easy for a best shield, and he kill all Ra merge then cost 20pds + amplifier ....

Edited by Vazerty

buen comienso gracias por lo de la mother garb + ya no tendre q subir un fonew ahora si me animo a subir a mi fomar y lo de la samurai armor bien bueno, aunque tengo entendido que nadie nunca la saco en drop de evento q yo me perdi por mi computadora daƱada. si se puede repetir este evento o poner un drop para la armor seria genial

ahora que estuve revisando mis guƭas de force segun el three seals es el mejor shield general de daƱo y resitencia para forces de psobb y en realidad deberia aunmentar 50% de daƱo en las tecnicas RA si pueden arreglar esto ya que boostea solo 25% y lo digo porque el rafoie merge boostea 40 % entonces no es posible que el rafoie merge boostee mas q un three seals.

understandable but then that kind of thinking renders the fomar class useless. it's potential lies in it's higher atp compared to other forces. even fomarls are used as melee-forces. Kaje even does this with his fonewm foshizzle XD

Indeed I do. It's hilarious doing more damage with an excalibur than a hunter does with their dark flow. :onion107: I mostly just do this to confuse the hell out of people.