How to unlock Hunter Guild missions

moorebounce

After searching the forums for it. I found it in the Spanish forums.

To unlock all the Hunter Guild missions you'll need to go to the Council and go through their missions first.

The catch is you can't make a single player room to do this. The older versions you could just go through the levels and when you defeated a boss you had to talk to the council to unlock the next level and the next Hunter Guild missions. Now in Blue Burst you have to talk to the council before and after each mission. Once you progress through the missions from the council you'll unlock more and more of the main story (and side story) Hunter Guild missions for single player.

Now to get to the Hunter Guild (Main and Side story) missions you'll have to make a Single Player room and talk to the lady at the Hunter Guild counter. If you don't make a single player room those regular Hunter Guild missions won't be availible.

Oh yeah each time you complete a mission or quest you'll get kicked from your room into the main lobby. So you'll have to keep making rooms for each mission and quest.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
Now in Blue Burst you have to talk to the council before and after each mission. Once you progress through the missions from the council you'll unlock more and more of the main story (and side story) Hunter Guild missions for single player.

That's not true. I have Government Quests completed up to the Mines and when I went solo to see if I had the Mines' Hunter Quests (mainly for Dr.Osto's stuff) I still only had the 1st tier quests (Magnitude of Metal, Claiming a Stake, Battle Training...) And yes it was all in the same difficulty.

Really sucks if you ask me. The Hunter Quests are BORING. Why not just have all of them unlocked like they did on Schtserv? <_<

That's not true. I have Government Quests completed up to the Mines and when I went solo to see if I had the Mines' Hunter Quests (mainly for Dr.Osto's stuff) I still only had the 1st tier quests (Magnitude of Metal, Claiming a Stake, Battle Training...) And yes it was all in the same difficulty.

Really sucks if you ask me. The Hunter Quests are BORING. Why not just have all of them unlocked like they did on Schtserv? <_<

you have to clear the quest in the same dificulty for both goverment, and solo , tobe able to unlock them . i have done it so i know for sure it work fine !.

and of course it wont unlock untill you clear the other quest in solo mode, is not so complecate.!!

you have to clear the quest in the same dificulty for both goverment, and solo , tobe able to unlock them . i have done it so i know for sure it work fine !.

and of course it wont unlock untill you clear the other quest in solo mode, is not so complecate.!!

I know, that's not what I said. I was complaining about the fact you HAVE to do Hunter Quests in order to unlock the later ones. I already went through all of them on consoles many times and I'm really tired of doing them. :onion-head19:

Honestly, they don't take that long to do. This feature of the server works the way it should, why bother to change that? It gives some incentive for people to do the quests to be able to convert enemy parts or an orotiagito or whatnot. Occasionally, people would even offer PDs or other items to have their parts converted.

It adds a certain aspect to the community/economy this way.

hey i completely agree with choko!

to unlock them, you have to complete the solo mission that are available then go see after that the principal in

the ( on-line) part of if.

then you're gonna be able to do more questafter that!

it took a while for me to catch how to do it, but then again its better to unlock them then to have them all ready for us when where at lvl 1.

seriously, what would be the fun of bying a game then and everything would be unlocked right at the star?well its the same with pso bb!

late amigo!

desjardins

^I didn't buy PSOBB. The fun, you're asking? Well, it resides in the fact that old veterans like me are just tired of doing the same old quests over and over. Like I said before, unlocking the Quests wouldn't keep the players from going back and completing them, for the sake of the storyline.

^^I understand that you guys won't change anything because you're obviously trying to make the experience feel like we were playing on console, but I still think it's annoying. There are lots of Hunter Quests that people use just to spawn certain enemies (Mil lillies, Torrs and so on) and you gotta re-complete all the prerequisites for V.Hard and Ult. Also, anyone who wants to get their hands on a Soul Eater at early levels will probably be pissed when they realize they gotta do a lot of them all over again for the later difficulties. So when you think about it, Choko, it does take a long time.

And there's another factor. Most of the prerequisite quests are very annoying to do because they don't spawn monsters for shit. Seriously, some of them sometimes spawn 1/4 of the mobs you'd encounter in a regular run which makes it very boring considering the fact that PSO is a hack'n'slash and its fun resides in battling monsters, not just activating trigger points with a slow character, sometimes followed by a NPC that doesn't even follow at the same speed. :mellow:

Edited by rovelius

ive been looking at people who make tutorials and i have been wondering what program they use to make those all picture tutorials

Any one get the drift of what i mean?

So if anyone could like help that would be great.

Way off topic, but windows, print screen, mspaint, free image hosts, simple bbcode (hitting the add image button in a post), a bit of knowledge and perhaps creativity.

And no....I'm not going to use images in a guide teaching how to make a guide with images....

• 1 year later...

I've been playing for a while now (6 hrs). It took me that time to reach level 20 and I thought I could go on with the quests playing solo.

I was going to complain, but after I saw this topic and tried for myself it's damn cool. I should know, played the game before in GC and kicked level 150 with 8 characters (multiple runs for fun or just corrupted data), the storytelling its perfect, way better than the console title. Though the way to attain certain things it's a little bit harder in BB, it's a breath of fresh air when enemies attack harder and stronger than before.

I think that even if I did the long run it was worth it, I'm amazed how these little changes makes me love the game even more :onion-head32:.

:onion107::onion86::onion-head11:

(Translation: go PSOBB! I'm running to play again! And thanks for the info all over again!)

• 1 year later...

No me quedo muy claro ,hay que hacer todas las misiones del council primero Government Quests para destrabar las Hunter Guild missions for single player.

Esto hay que hacerlo en todos los niveles ? o con hacerlo solo en normal se destraba todo ?

Gracias a todos ,soy Scorpion y Marta en el juego ,=)

Empece esta semana en el server ,y algunas dudas tengo

Saludos desde Argentina