Okay, goodbye to ALL of my items on my RAmar KajeX :(

With both of these character corruptions, they happened relatively quickly after I had just transferred items from other characters. Also, Dan had been borrowing my Dark Meteor and I had just gotten it back before all the corruption happened. I was worried about this (as stated before the rollbacks). As a result anything that was recently transferred is now gone, but the bugs have been cleared out. Here's the list of what is still missing after the rollbacks. I've checked both characters, and I think this is pretty much everything.

From KajeX

Adept

V101

From the Depths

Red Ring

Soniti 16 def 178 pow 6 def twins estella golla

Dark Meteor 50/0/0/50/50

Excalibur 100/100/0/0/40

Bringer's Rifle 50 hit

L&K38 Combat 0/0/0/15/20

Also, did the bank get rolled back? I had a Baranz Launcher and a Bringers Rifle both with 40 hit that I was holding for Page. Both are missing from the bank. We just added hit on them this afternoon and I deposited them before all this happened.

From Shawty

One of the two tellusis mags 8 def 170 pow 22 dex twins, estella, pilla

Two centurion abilities

Adept

L&K38 Combat 0/0/35/0

V101

From the Depths (yes, 2 are missing total. one was on each character.)

Edited by kajex

If the character gets rolled back so does that characters bank so yes it did get rolled back

To get the items back it is going to take us a bit of time since I am pretty sure everyone is asleep right now lol

Post pics for the items missing that you have not already

He was already rolled back xD

He wont have the items on him since he was transfering them from his other characters. His characters are no longer bugged just itemless from the transfering and getting bugged

Just a warning... I transferred a daylight scar with 100% dark and an L&K onto KajeX as well as a kapu mag. If you do any further rollbacks, etc. they will disappear. Those are my last good weapons left in the game right now as everything else has now vanished.

Edited by kajex

and why u dont wait for us to fix, u need the char that bad or what ??

Clarification... I was playing after the rollback was completed and transferred a few items to my RAmar since I'm still missing stuff. Last night, Godric told me not to touch the characters with the missing items until Larva scans my account, so I am still waiting and not using this account at all. I just wanted to warn you that there are now a few extra items that will vanish if we roll it back to a different state.

im confuse here..

if you are using the character , then you dont need a rollback anymore right?

then how we can help you?

do i close the topic now ?

Plase proceed with the return of his items.

either serverus or godric can return the items thanks.

Edited by Larva