coming back to PSO!

dragonsl4y

hiya guyz! havnt been here for about a year if i remember correctly, but i miss PSO too much so i have come back. i used to be kinda active on the forums a bit too.

hopefully i will be here until PSO2 is released in the UK!

i wont be in-game that much becasue i have a huge list of games to complete, and i play world of warcraft and silkroad online revoloution as well. plus all the anime i need to watch.

so im 18 now, im doing an apprenticeship as an IT professional and i am still poor.

has there been any major changes? i noticed we have a drop chart now which is awesome. :onion-head11:

also how is the current conditon of ultima? what i mean is are we still growing and does it look like ultima will be around for loads more happy years?

shout out to djij, vypor, r.a.v.s.o, davell, larva, choko, zynetic, draven, kireek, kairi and all you other guys i used to see on the forums alot!

so yeah here i am, great to be back and look forward to fun times and crazy conversations. oh and feel free to add me on steam (Elite_Hacks) and facebook (Ted Procrastination Fey).

Welcome back,

Well the community is pretty stable, around 40 - 62 daily players

Players that you'll still see on the forum often : djij, vypor, r.a.v.s.o, davell, larva, choko, zynetic, draven, kireek, kairi

Yes we got a droptable, controlpanel, some new commands and drops/items. And we're working out something big, but that's a surprise ;)

2 new GMS and 1 new Mod (Me, Godric and Freedert)

Also, anyone who wants to make an epic trailer to attract players to Ultima, feel free to do so^^

That's about it.

thanks chuk, unforntunatly im not good at making trailers or anything but theres plenty of talented and creative people around here.

is the big surprise.... we all get chocolate chip cookies?

Even better x) Just wait and see.