whitill id now sucks!

Now that whitill no longer has a good red ring drop, the id sucks! My main character is whitill. I was wondering if it was possible to add a drop for whitill. Like maybe Rianov-SNR-5 or dark meteor(no im jk about the dm XD). Or maybe psycho wand or merc rod or something I dunno.

• Like 1

I'll talk to Larva to increase the RR drop again.

Blueful still has Limiter from astarks & withill can hunt wedding dress.

well the red ring is not a big deal, i think larva did that to increase the value so im ok with that drop atm, but i think it would be cool if there was an easier drop rianovSNR-5 for whitill. the one for sham greenill 1/104 is really hard...also the drop table says the % is 0.009615 which is not 1/104, that % is less than 1/10,000. so im kinda confused on that

Edited by Dizzak420

whithill can drop good braveman xD

no serioulsy, whithill sucks now, cause RR have same droprate then other id, and lame 1/43 from kondrieu, omg

1/157 for RR

1/20 for lame

is a good compromise

Edited by Vazerty

well the red ring is not a big deal, i think larva did that to increase the value so im ok with that drop atm, but i think it would be cool if there was an easier drop rianovSNR-5 for whitill. the one for sham greenill 1/104 is really hard...also the drop table says the % is 0.009615 which is not 1/104, that % is less than 1/10,000. so im kinda confused on that

I got lazy to calculate the %'s at some point, only believe the */*

And the lame drop always was 1/43, we just had no drop table back then :x Yeah well I'll have a chat with Larva one of these days about it.

yall crazy should be 1/50 for a rr since they took away hh come now lets be real whos gonna kill falz over 150 times. or 315 times for that matter. its damn near impossible shit wedding is now easier than getting a rr. and lame come on whats the point in an increase there? Well say stop bitching Pin all you want i hope you do cause now i know im right cause on Ultimas best day you can barely get 35 people to play. And guess what the harder you make it the more people will leave. This game doesnt need to be this hard. It could take years to go pro at this rate for a nub.

And if everything is all good then why are people begging for mercy on drops? Pweese dont squeeze us anymore we sorry we sorry!!! lol

Edited by Pin
  • Like 1

Well before Red Ring drop got higher, everyone was happy just hunting Red Ring, why not you people didn't ask for something better, i mean one of my characters is withill and yes i don't hunt anything, except wedding dress, but i mean Red Ring is so common now, sure it should't be so high the drop rate but a high rate like 1/80 will be nice, since everybody has Red Ring now, i remember everysingle Happy Hours someone always got a Red Ring, and HH was on twice a week, the shield got really common, yeah some ID's get nice drops like Redria doing POD you get a chance of Limiter and Wedding Dress, Withill could get a nice drop too but everybody got ventage of the HH and droping Red Rings everysingle HH, you can't complain about that.

• 3 weeks later...

1/315 from falz is just silly. Why would we make the red ring harder to obtain than a wedding dress? I understand re-balancing the server, but that took it waaay too far. If the drop rate isn't going to be lowered, a unique drop like Dizz suggested would balance things out so Whitill doesn't feel so useless. I'd be stoked if we even just threw in a rare drop from Olga for whitill like Kroe's. Anything to make the ID desirable again would be appreciated.