HuMAR Shifta/Deband

Is it possible on this server?

I've played a few servers in my time and I remember one of them having it setup that HuMars can use s/d.

I only ask because I feel they are incredibly hard to play with if you wanna solo.

If this topic has already been brought up then sorry, I'm just wondering why HuMars don't get s/d.

• Like 1

Nope, HUmars cannot cast S/D on this server. They can cast Y/Z but mostly will rely on a good FO for there buffs ;)

• Like 1

humar's have j/z and ramars have s/d....so if you want 15 s/d hunt with a ramar or make a HUnewearl, there is weapons that can give you small buffs

Not exactly, just need to know what to do with your HUmar, have a mag lvl 200 with twins 200 IQ and 120 Synchro, and you'll fill your pb gauge in no time, also equip your humar with an armor of your choice but that do some boost, like bovn armor or Thirteen for zerking from distance, units depends your armor, if using bovn smart adept proof of sword saint and something of your choice, depends on the stats on the mag and the character, shields, i would always go for red ring but not everyone has this shields so i would say Kasami Bracer from normal drop has some good stats, special if max stats, weapons obviously and Excalibur with hit, if not proof of sword saint will do the work, Yunchang with hit or a good sword like red sword or chain sawd, if you have dark flow even better, ranged weapons well everyone will go for LK38 i would say Master Raven (Smartlink will help master) a Charge mechgun series and Diska of Braveman hit too, Daylight Scar or Double Saber like Double Cannon easy to get with good stats and hit will do the trick for quick attacks.

Zerk will always be one of the best specials for HUmar, as Charge, you can give your humar demon too, Slicer of Fanatic works great but i will always go for Excalibur, Yunchang Diska of Braveman and a Charge Mechgun series.

• Like 2

Thanks a bunch! :3

You have to do some crazy stuff to your character before you get it as you want it, i never thought i would use zerk and charge, my humar doesn't have max stats, f***ed up the mats, just ata and evp has max stats and i still love playing with my humar, having a fo on the party makes it even better, zerking will most likely kill everything in 1 or 2 combo's from every weapon i mentioned before, charge will deal alot of damage if not kill the enemy, just try every weapon you have, maybe you'll find something you'll like than zerking and charge, just an idea.

I have a question. How good is Spirit compared to zerk? I currently use a Flowen Sword 3084 sith 25 hit. Should I hunt a Zanba or Yunchang or is this good enough.

Spirit is fine until you run out of TP.

The real advantage of zerk over spirit is that you can continually use it while spirit will run out until you get more TP.

• Like 1

I have a question. How good is Spirit compared to zerk? I currently use a Flowen Sword 3084 sith 25 hit. Should I hunt a Zanba or Yunchang or is this good enough.

Zerking with melee can be tricky sometimes. But spirit & zerk do the same damage.

• Like 1