Chaos Knights Recruiting!

Dizzak420

Hey there I'm tryin to get a team together. I used to have a big team, but then I became inactive for half a year, and everybody left. I have only one admin (Terry), who is also my only active member. There are two requirements for joining. First you must be level 120+. And second you must pass a test. So if anybody wants to join, just reply to this or send me a message. Thanks.

• Like 1

Dizz Is Back again =) Dude i just cant believe that u have awesome stuff and you can resist PSO [ultima] Freely LOL

My stuff is okay -10 BUT i still try to sphere my stuff a little 1 by 1 LOL

BUT i say u have a lot of good stuff man^^ WELCOME BACK CHAOS KNIGHT LEADER

• Like 1

good one dizz the revx is death so time to bring the chaos to life

Interesting, Serverus. Watch your back now ;) Good luck dizz. and serverus... i do not mean that in a joking matter , i am serious .

I know this is nothing i should be in but, Nagato all teams here die in some time, all the old team died most of the new teams died, it ain't something knew, i hate to say that Patriots died but i can't do anything because i can't force people to join Patriots, if Revx die then you should be proud of what that team was.

Nagato was that directed towards me or mio? I never said a word about Rev X.

Oh I need a moderator or admin to help me delete some sub-forums.

lol the teams are useless, i sure i still have a character on revx-poop and chaos-poop and track stars-poop. never cared for the others, and its always a group of friends in any team that just play wit eachother and dont really help lower lvls/randoms in the team

also let the -rep roll-in <3

• Like 1

Nagato was that directed towards me or mio? I never said a word about Rev X.

Oh I need a moderator or admin to help me delete some sub-forums.

K, let us know how you'd like it organized and we'll see what we can do.

And good luck reviving Chaos Knights ^^

alright the team is finally starting to get revived, already got 8 new members. some were original members. chuk ill send you a message

If anyone is wanting to join you may also Contact me via PM or if you see me in game, I am now on summer break so i will be back to playing more :onion86::onion107:

CK revival should be fun

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

a ton of people have come back...and the team is growing even more , thanks to rampage and the other admins for helping with the recruiting process

Edited by Dizzak420