Bug Report I cannot access my common bank

okay so ive just had a roleback request because crap happened on my character syn and i lost my inventory in this case my inventory is still intact my problem is this with none of my characters can i access my common bank. when i try to the game full on freezes and i the computer says that Psobb has stopped working also i can see that there is i ???? item in my common bank now. no i cannot screen shot this ive tried 20 times now anywho i dont know if theres anything you can do about this but i have tried with all of my chars its not just one it effects them all so please help if possible

thanks

from Syn/TehDruid/Purplenum/Broseph

YO problem fixed i managed to remove the ???? item from my common bank and it disappeared in general anywho basically my DB's Saber got bugged and now i dont have one i know its a crappy weapons but i really likes it anyways problem no longer happening case closed here a screen shot that i managed to get before things fixed themselves

sc43f8.jpg

anywho i hope knowledge of this bug hepls keep the server stable at the cost of my DB's Saber