Rates now is 4x EXP

to all the brave players XD.

We take the decision to change the rates do to the votes on the poll, but

we don't want the game loose the strategy, and the difficulty on game, we have decide to

lower the rate of the drop's, this is to give balance to the game, and to give to you hours of fun

playing this awesome game..

we encourage the users to make the quest of the game, to get more RARE item's and weapons.

4X Exp

have fun .

XD

edit.=

since the time we change the experience rates to 4x , i clearly say in this post , that the drops where lower down.

so please don't start like " o come-on why lower down the drops" , it been like this since the date of this post. the 4x it only applies to the Experience rate, and few weeks later we change it to 3x

Edited by Larva

• 6 months later...

I dont know but im pretty sure xp is 3x now, so does that mean drop rates are 1.5x or still 2x, or did they go up to 3x to match the xp? i remember u saying something about drop rates are half?

Edited by Azeras

I dont know but im pretty sure xp is 3x now, so does that mean drop rates are 1.5x or still 2x, or did they go up to 3x to match the xp? i remember u saying something about drop rates are half?

That post was almost seven months ago, and as far as I know the drop rates are still half. (You may need someone to confirm this for you) xD

That post was almost seven months ago, and as far as I know the drop rates are still half. (You may need someone to confirm this for you) xD

Half O.o As in 1/2 of the orignal... Lavis is 1/22 so it should be 1/11, me and someone farmed about 50 red slimes and got none during rare rate event xD I guess just unlucky ??

Half O.o As in 1/2 of the orignal... Lavis is 1/22 so it should be 1/11, me and someone farmed about 50 red slimes and got none during rare rate event xD I guess just unlucky ??

I think it's half the other way around like 1/22 * 1/2 = 1/44 xD

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to know which way this goes, the halving I mean.

Take for example this item everyone wants Lavis Cannon.

Original stats according to www.pso-world.com are thus.

Ultimate 11* Lavis Cannon Tollaw 1/28808

If Halved that would be cool cause it would make it 1/14404 rather then 1/28808, but if it's the other way around...you're looking at 1/57616. I'd rather not see drop rates that low. The items at the present moment do seem to have a lower drop rate though. I'm not seeing many of the usual common items other then 2-5* Weapons, not even the Al Rappies or Hildeblues are dropping their Rares on Hard atm. I'd like to know if this is because of the rate being doubled, or just bad luck. If the drops are halved rather then doubled please say so.

If the drops are halved rather then doubled please say so.

Rare monsters can now be found 4x as easier. As said by Larva before, though:

we have decide to lower the rate of the drop's, this is to give balance to the game

In other words, the drop rate is lower in the terms of you (and other people) not being able to hunt for certain items as easy as you used to be able to. However, the probability of you finding drops from rare monsters (even though the current drop rate for their items may be lower) are easier to obtain.

^ This makes doing Kondrieu runs and all other rare monster runs far easier to manage since they can now appear more frequently.

Edit: An important note as well: Remember that rare monsters also give more EXP. I found an Al Rappy with my Lv. 5 HUcast on my second run of Forest 1 and received 300 EXP from it. :onion-head21:

Edited by Dezoris

Rare monsters can now be found 4x as easier. As said by Larva before, though:

In other words, the drop rate is lower in the terms of you (and other people) not being able to hunt for certain items as easy as you used to be able to. However, the probability of you finding drops from rare monsters (even though the current drop rate for their items may be lower) are easier to obtain.

^ This makes doing Kondrieu runs and all other rare monster runs far easier to manage since they can now appear more frequently.

Edit: An important note as well: Remember that rare monsters also give more EXP. I found an Al Rappy with my Lv. 5 HUcast on my second run of Forest 1 and received 300 EXP from it. :onion-head21:

You've seen an Al Rappy? Aw, man! I haven't seen one yet, but I still look all 'round for them! :onion-head07: (And what's Ironic is, I've seen Hildetorrs, but not those rare Rappys. XD)

• 2 weeks later...

Let see if I got the message right.

When you guys say "4x" drop rate, it's 4x lower or higher?

Example: Sealed J-Sword drop rate is 1/12604. 4x higher like 1/50416 or 4x lower like 1/3226?

It's just that the "4x lower" seems ambiguous to me, sorry.

What I meant by saying SJS is 1/9901 (which is still better than the original 1/12604) is that you don't need to multiply that by anything (but 1 I guess). The post saying the drop rates were increased was pretty old and, I think, outdated.

Edited by Choko

It isnt really so bad though, the EXP value being higher allows you to get to higher difficulties, but the lower drop raits, just mean's you'll spend a wee bit more time collecting what you want. Hence... you dont need to worry much about striving to become more powerful to catch up to the rest of the crowd. Not to mention on the gamecube and dreamcast and such, the drops were alittle too easy to get. where as on schthack, the exp value is EXTREMELY low, and the item drop's were completely changed from the original. This server system in my opinion is a much better solution than the other's.