Marlfox is here :D

Hey this is a little late but Im here My in game name is Marly my name Marlfox is from the first online game i ever played and my moms boyfriend came up with it, and i liked it and ive used it ever since, i play alot of games on my computer, to name a few, Pso, Minecraft, and Left for dead i also own a xbox and a ps3, i play xbox more than ps3 , but i spend most of my time on my computer nice to join this server :D:onion107:

Edited by Marlfox419
  • Like 3

Welcome to Ultima Ms. Marl Foxy Foxy :D I am Justin. A very young filipino pianist, guitarist, and ukuleleist. I'm like possibly the second youngest person in the server. Btw, I won't be playing with you since I quit ultima and uninstalled the game from all nine computers I installed it on; though I still lurk the forums sometimes to see what type of drama is going in the crime section.

Hope you enjoy your stay :onion107: . Now prepare to destroy the balance of your life from your addiction to this serv and game! >:D:onion113:

• Like 1

Yo, my name is Veriemas/Freedert. You can call me free or dert xD

Anyways welcome to Ultima and have fun!

Yo, my name is Veriemas/Freedert. You can call me free or dert xD

Anyways welcome to Ultima and have fun!

Can i call you freedirt?