ROLLBACK needed for SMILES ( oiio ) !

most of u ppl knows smiles and i think all the GM knows her ,, i met her today and she didnt get a rollback from like 3 months cos she didnt post it or maybe becoz having a rollback needs to wait like more than 2 months or whatever procedures it takes so i wanted to post it instead of her and (its her first time having to deal with a rollback) ..

GC # she lost : 42086786

DF 0/50/0/50/50

l&k 0/25/0/0/40

elenor mag i dont know what the stats but these r the most thing she needed from her hunewearl character

and thanks to the GMs for there hard work :)

she d/ced when we wer playing like 2 months or 3 and didnt post about it ,, and about pics i think terry have them ,, u mean pics of her character wielding DF and the stuff ? or like pics from the inventory ?

the DF we all know that she have it and got it from the event and the lk i traded it for her and the rest i dont know but we will try to get u pics .. :)

ughh.. i told them they didnt have to do this lol

I was the only one to listen to this :3 Miss ya Smiles :onion86:

In the long run this decision is up to Smiles, i got brought into this because i do have only 1 pic showing her LK/RR/Elenor as she runs in front of me in the pic and i didn't realise it till i was going through my pictures, I also would like to see her get her items back, but she seems content just talking to all those who saw her as a good friend, Part of her wants the rollback, part of her doesn't care, is the way it seems, but again its up to her, rest my case.

she d/ced when we wer playing like 2 months or 3 and didnt post about it ,, and about pics i think terry have them ,, u mean pics of her character wielding DF and the stuff ? or like pics from the inventory ?

the DF we all know that she have it and got it from the event and the lk i traded it for her and the rest i dont know but we will try to get u pics .. :)

Since i was brought into this ^^^ here is the only pic I have. It was taken at the end of no sleep 18 hours RT hell getting 172-200 on my RAmar, which Smiles was there for alot of it running RT with me, and whoever else had joined my RT during that time.. upwards of 10 different people INCLUDEING Serverus on his regular player account at one point if i remember correctly < yes it was.. i wouldn't forget that 3 DM 30 second Barba Ray kill o.o.

200onpsobb.png

Direct Link

http://i248.photobuc.../200onpsobb.png

Edited by THBlackie

hmm this seams interesting. ok we already have proof for the elenor and for the LK , if we can just confirmt he DM she will get her 3 items backs.

• 3 weeks later...