Well idk if a rollback is needed here..

Ok well , i made a PS on my other account transfered it over to my other person, i already had 2 PS's on that person so this made three. Then when i stored it in bank i got DC'd and it came up with ???? x3 in my bank i left came back and it was gone i only have pics of the 2 PS in bank but i have pics of the third one with it only as a ???? tho. i dont think a roll back is needed since it's only one item ? and everything else is completely fine maybe just a gm to remake the 3 PS , Reason i know it's the photon spheres thats bugged, for one there not there anymore , 2 it's x3 of the item. here is pics.

pso1335567994.png

pso1335568591.png

Edited by Nagato
  • Like 1

Lol dizz u should know. I still don't trust common bank ever since that bug from when we were noobs im not stupid. I actually never used it in my whole pso career

GC#, time of the bug, slot etc. please.

If those are the only items a refund will prob do, but I still want that info xD

Also if you remember anything that might have caused the bug, let me know. (an error message or glitch or whatever, we're trying to find it's cause to prevent it from happening again).

yeah i even checked today to see if it might have been a delay bug where my whole bank bugged every thing is fine xD checked everyother character slot , everyone else fine so just minor error ^^

but date that happened 4/27/12 TIME . Unknown

DC error was the error God equip ( even tho i didn't equip anything ?.. you can't equip PS's..)

GC #42086932 <---- Lol thanks chuk ;P

Slot 2.

EDIT: Error was actually a (No.100) Could not find item to Deposit. Sorry bout that .

Edited by Nagato

ok, I can get online in 20 minutes. The first item in your bank second slot is bugged, do you remember what it was? Try to take it out( but be careful xD )

um first slot in my bank i can go check. It's a Saber lol just bland white saber .. tke it out ? xD

Edited by Nagato

Ok, solved. If they'd magically appear again, I count on your honesty to report it.

Closed!

Edited by chuk
Solved