DP help....:/

Nikosaur

I just wanted some opinions on which of the guns that has divine punishment. Should I use Heaven's Punisher, Heaven's Striker with the Striker Unit, or that mech gun that has it (some wacky name I don't remember)? This is for a RAmarl if that makes a difference.

Also, if I'm gunna use the Striker Unit mag, is it possible to make that a 5/115/30/50? I was looking on how to make it, and I'm nto sure if my plan will work. :/

Sorry for making another thread on mag help.

Cheers,

Nikosaur

If you just want the divine punishment go for heaven punisher(HP)/heaven striker(HS). It will shoot at handgun-speed unlike the Mille Marteaux (MM, that fancy mechgun lol). The DP only works on even beats (see --> http://www.phantasys...attack +working ).

some specs :

• the MM has auto aim on odd beats + nice atp (it's one of the best non sacrificial mechguns).
  • The HS has auto aim berserk + very good ATP (it's my favorite gun in the game) but always needs the MAG striker unit to use DP.
  • HP a decent gun, but except the DP, nothing special to it.

Divine punishment

Shoots up to 12 beams from the sky, the dammage is based on your MST, the higher your MST, the more damage. On casts it always has fixed damage (it'll usually be around 200 damage on ultimate, depending on the ELT (light resistance) of an enemy).

Is this special useful? Not always since it is easily outdamaged by other multy-hit guns and causes damage cancel (look it up if you don't know it and you plan on playing seriously).

When to use?

• To tagg several enemies (to get kills/exp or scare rappies)
  • On episode 4 bosses, his ELT is a joke so the DP can devastate there (especially in the first part).
  • Unsealing on a ranger on normal mode
  • For fun, it is one of the prettiest specials imo xD

Woops, prob already way to much info lol Go for the HP since it's Rare monster you could get it at a good price (around 30PDs) or the HS (around 40PDs if it has nice stats).

Edited by chuk
added second topic link

I'll buy that mag from you mate. :o

So, DP isn't really an end game thing to use often? It sounded super cool, and looks awesome. Guess I'll just have to stick with using Spread Needle and Snow Queen. *shrug*

Ohhh....alrighty. I guess I'll have to hunt that down then. I don't think I'll have TO hard of a time to find it I hope. 1/9901 from Mericarols. Once I find that HP and one more PD, I'll give you a shout.

Edited by Nikosaur