League Of Legends

Necrolust

So, because I won't be playing PSO anymore, I needed to find something else to do. Thankfully, some friends recommended that I try out League Of Legends, or LoL.

Needless to say, I love the game. And I have taken a liking to the amazing Master Yi. This video will show you how awesome Master Yi is, and why he is my favorite character.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hPU9Ru1ftw&feature=related

There is no other character that can beat Yi. He is the best.

If you ever feel like getting Dunked, look for Infinite Orange. Hee Haa Hee Haa Hee Haa.

• Like 4

Add me. I am DaoWithIt and I play Nocturne and Riven once I hit the 6300 IP mark. I go top or mid. I am also lvl 23. I play everyday after school and about 2-10 games a day unless it's weekends. In that case, on the weekends, I play to much...

This game I had more fun with then any other. As you can see, me and my friend (Playing as Ryze) Dominated them. Ignore Annie, for he was wimpy loser.

They raged a lot in game, I didn't have the time to secure success pics, but I can tell you they would have been good.

lolspt.png

As you can see I am using the Ultimate Master Yi build, and I Dunked many times in this game. Hee Haa Hee Haa Hee Haa.

This game I had more fun with then any other. As you can see, me and my friend (Playing as Ryze) Dominated them. Ignore Annie, for he was wimpy loser.

They raged a lot in game, I didn't have the time to secure success pics, but I can tell you they would have been good.

lolspt.png

As you can see I am using the Ultimate Master Yi build, and I Dunked many times in this game. Hee Haa Hee Haa Hee Haa.

I can add you on skype and in-game now right?

Yeah, I USED to have my contact info on my profile, but when I got banned they must have deleted it...

Anyways, Look up infinite_orange on skype. I'm gonna get on LoL in a few.

Well we'll play tomorrow. Got to sleep