question about drops chart

ok, he work for fisrt table (with difficult, episode and id) but for weapon he dont work

For example i want found IGNITION CLOAK , with 2 first letter he found:

632214igition.jpg

And with 3 letter :

750081igition2.jpg

But if I put on the table where is the ignition, I found well this armor

756968igition3.jpg

I think he manages to find the table that is on the screen, but not those below

It divides the Chart into the 3 episodes. So if you CrtlF ignition coat and you are in EP1 then you will never find it. BUt if you click on any EP4 table and then CrtlF then you will find it easy.

It divides the Chart into the 3 episodes. So if you CrtlF ignition coat and you are in EP1 then you will never find it. BUt if you click on any EP4 table and then CrtlF then you will find it easy.

yes, i agree

it is not possible to group the 3 episodes? it should not be that complicated

• Like 1

I wondered if it was possible to modify the drop table to find the weapons that we interress. With firefox it does not work with the "search in page"

Thx

the idea was from chuk lol.. he devided the drops charts in 3 html files so if , if you are in ep1 i think the ep2 file is not loaded so you cant do search with crtl+f ,.. and i have experiense the same issue.

Ok, I can also add a 4th page with all 3 epsiodes in them. It will load a little slower than the others, BUT you'll be able to ctrl + f all you want. Sounds like a good deal?

unfortunately I dont know what is the best solution but it would be nice to make this table better

why not simplify (removing all the decorative elements, for example) so that it loads faster and thus be able to group the 3 episodes. It's just an idea

Edited by Vazerty