A turn for the worse...

Ok so... my PC has officially died...

along with all PSO, my personal files and data.... my ENTIRE rpgxp project... everything is gone

apparently it's a system 32 corruption and my backup disc is unable to find my hard drive and attempt

recovery, so pretty much im down for the count.

I'll return once my PC is fixed.... so yeah all events and activities related to me are suspended until

repairs are done

rpg maker xp is lame use rpg maker vx ( oh well i used both but i prefer vx )

bad part is that in rpg maker vx you cant display large monsters "in maps" just monsters same sized as people.

i found some projects which are edited to display characters (with weapons in hand as in final fantasy games) in battle with auto-battle, wait mode or semi wait mode(as in chrono trigger for snes or play station),

and another project which has 15 save slots and limit breaks, but that is more like to use "only four" main characters with "Last names" ( but they are not displayed in battle )

sadly i tried to merge them together and i failed like a newb.

:o anyway hope to see u back here soon

Edited by Protoss

rpg maker xp is lame use rpg maker vx ( oh well i used both but i prefer vx )

bad part is that in rpg maker vx you cant display large monsters "in maps" just monsters same sized as people.

i found some projects which are edited to display characters (with weapons in hand as in final fantasy games) in battle with auto-battle, wait mode or semi wait mode(as in chrono trigger for snes or play station),

and another project which has 15 save slots and limit breaks, but that is more like to use "only four" main characters with "Last names" ( but they are not displayed in battle )

sadly i tried to merge them together and i failed like a newb.

:o anyway hope to see u back here soon

was a 2 hour demo so far.... not made with defaults.... was SCRIPTED and with customizations done by me

like 100 vs 4 battles.... field boss battles (non XAS version) audio voice acting, ring menu (seiken densetsu style) my own personal scriptless swimming system

and custom animations made partly by me.

Backups!!!

And don't use engines, make your own, you're programmer too arn't you? ;)

basically there's the engine and then there's the engine's default resources.... the resources are anime-ish and crappy

so what I did is keep the engine... mod it via scripting and use my own resources. (still counts ;) )

BTW... Im using this other ancient PC.... but it's sooooooo old, slow and full that it cannot play PSO or any game for the matter T-T

so imma just forum lurk till other PC is fixed.... hopefully....

Edited by R.A.V.S.O

not cool, I've also got a problem with my "old" PC, and Luckily there was only the graphics card to change

And frankly my pc is now 8 years old and still running as well

I hope you will come to repair your pc and you will return soon among us

you say you have a problem "system 32 corruption" have you tried a scandisk or a cd repair (installation cd) of XP/Vista/7 (idk what system you use) ?