Some ID advice please. ._.

My knowledge of this game is fairly minimal compared to most you I'm sure, so I'd like a little advice on what I should have my ID as? I have two characters in mind, still having a little difficulty choosing one. A FOnewearl or a RAmarl are the two I'm stuck on. Mind providing the best ID for the two? If it's an opinion based answer, I'd like a reason if you could as well. C:

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

Nikosaur

from experience.... purplenum and bluefull for your RAmarl.

basically bluefull gets the really great drop of Heaven Punisher, a handgun you can use to either

a.) combine with an ophelie seize (also obtainable as a bluefull) to get a very sought mille marteaux mechgun. it's a quite impressive mechgun

worth the time to get.

or b.) trade it away. a HP sells good with the right customer and someone is always out there looking for these.

a bluefull can also farm limiters which you can unseal into an adept for your FO.

but IMO i'd use this class for a RA.

Hrm...ohkay. I ended up making my FO a Pinkal, which I dunno if I'll regret or not. I hear mixed things about it.

I think I'm going to go with a Purplenum for my RA. They get some "Snow Queen" and "Spread Needle" which I guess are good guns.