ポリスマン/GAL男宣言

Niyuki

LYRICS

(intro) I go to sunburn salon to burn my skin.

[Yeah galish man declaration]

GO!GO!GO!GO!GO!GO! Galish Man Declaration GO!GO!GO!GO!GO!GO! Galish Man Declaration GO!GO!GO!GO!GO!GO! Galish Man Declaration GO!GO!GO!GO!GO!GO! Fu Fu-!

(Verse1) Yo! I began be a galish man. Got out of the B-style. My pants is body-hugging. Well, yesterday I went to Shibuya again. My favorite food is caesar salads.

Blackface makeup and méche. Colored contact lenses. Eagerly practice of Para Para dancing. Intoxication with the paradise. I'm representing it. I, a galish man, stay tuning.

Gold jangle, silver jangle, they're shining, (oi!) 109 sale without honor and humanity. All my body is so energetically, also beach sandals, "G A L man-!"

(Chorus) I ate mushrooms. (GO!GO!GO!GO!) I listened to trance. (GO!GO!GO!GO!) I'm being elated more and more. (GO!GO!GO!GO!) I love you all guys. (GO!GO!GO!GO!)

(Verse2) Honestly, it's really very good, isn't it? Now, it became the talk. With my slightly raised spirit which is quite excited and much able to penetrate, a galish man's great adventure, OK?

PARTY zombie. I'm optimistic. Anyway, I love clubs pretty much. Dance vigorously. Come on, welocome. Somehow a day is enriched so much

"Cool men, galish, brother-style". Though here're many genres, they're rotherboo. I want them to know eventually we've met each other. Such a chance is less, only rarely.

From terribly cute cute girls to creepy freaks, I have generosity to accept them gladly. This rapping is like gold picked up. Hey, using it liberally make us pleasant.

We are, oh, the coolest. We have been the coolest, even though after we aged. Invincible mode. Legend of the strongest. We can grow easilier when someone praise us.

I drive and keep the center of roads, appeal to a beautiful older-sister-style girl and get her phone number soon. Even if locking / silent mode or one phone ring / last minute cancellation, but "G A L man-!"

(Chorus) I ate mushrooms. (GO!GO!GO!GO!) I listened to trance. (GO!GO!GO!GO!) I've been elated more and more. (GO!GO!GO!GO!) I love you all guys. (GO!GO!GO!GO!)