Oswald <3

Necrolust

This Sunday is going to be my last day here. After that, I am going to request that all my topics be locked, and my reputation be reset to zero (seeing as it is causing problems for people). I will still visit the forums so I can receive PM's from people who do message me.

I will be quitting PSO for an unknown amount of time. Unlike some people, (Wont say who -.-) I actually plan on not coming back until I see a good reason too.

I can sit here and explain many reason why I want to leave, and why others want me to leave, But I figured that I would only start more trouble. As much as I love trouble, there would be no point in a post like this.

My items will be staying with me. As much as I want to hand them off, I will need them if I come back. That is if I do eventually come back.

As I said above, I will visit the forums still, But you will never see me in game. If you have any reason to get in contact with me, You can add me on Skype, Steam, or PM me.

I started playing on Ultima around January 2011. So I have only been here for a year, I have met many people, and experienced many things. I would like to say I have made friends, but even I don't know what these "Friends" truly think of me.

To the people I hate: You have been spared more annoyance then you can possibly imagine. I was planning on having a fun little "event" but I changed my mind at the last minute. I don't want to get banned for good yet, do I?

To the people I don't know/never met: You missed out on the good times.

To the GM's: I think our never ending game of cat and mouse really was enjoyable. Maybe if you try hard enough, you can hope to achieve the level of Oswald :P

To the people I consider friends and acquaintances: I will remember some of you, and I will still be speaking with a certain few of you. We had some good times together, and maybe we will have some more. You made the days bright and fun, and I can say that without you, Ultima would be a very very boring place. I doubt many of you have met a person like Oswald XD

RAPE-BOT will be gone, but not forgotten. So keep those asses nice and clean for me ^.^

I can say, without regret, that I helped shape part of the Ultima we know of today.

I may not have the best reputation, but I WAS very well known! :D

~Galo Sengen~

• Like 9

I say in honor of ozzy. Bun Niyuki And Me And Any Other Person Who Wants To Join Will RAIGERAIGERAIGERAIGE This Will Start On Saterday 3:00 Server Time Message Here If Your In

well, i guess with out ozz pso will be boring again for old niyuki. i should just quit aswell but that would bring joy to a few users

so niyuki will just be on less and chillin in the forums posting and trolling and if i do quit im not giving anyone items unless i like you

Hey man, I wonna have a chat with you before you leave.

P.S. GALO SENGEN (And I have Steam)

Edited by Zeph

:onion-head75: I know we weren't best friends but...

:onion-head35: Good luck

PS: I'll be prepared for when you come back :onion-head18:

Edited by chuk

24 hr later of Godric promotion this topic pops up!

U MAD BRO?

:P

No Os's been talking about this for a little bit.

Edited by Zeph

I'll add my Steam Username to my profile, so we can chat anytime. Along with Skype. If you also want, I can PM my Phone # out. 3 people already have it lol.

And, if you ask around, i've been thinking of quitting for quite a long time already xD

Godric will miss out on trying to ban me like everyone else was doing :P

• Like 2