The hunter's last stand! <Server BATTLE EVENT>

EVENT STARTS THIS SUNDAY! 21/04/2012

Ok so.... apparently I decided to go kamikaze on my account and well eventually this idea was born

truth be told I can't even keep my bank clean and well there's always something someone else wants and well

I suddenly craved to return to lv 1 again.... so I said to myself.... EVERYTHING MUST GO! o.o

but giving you the items straightforwardly would be so lame... I just had to go out with a bang :3

therefore I'm gonna make a server-wide event where the major prize is my inventory.

The event is the DYG challenge, the ruling can be seen on this topic:

http://www.phantasys...mode-challenge/

however this time it's gonna be a team of 12 players vs the entire server.

the rewards? you can choose any item from here:

http://www.phantasys...and-opening-xd/

NO STRINGS ATTACHED! You want something? ask out! take note however the team of 12 gets to choose first,

if the defending team of 12 wins, they get to keep the items they want, if they loose all the users who entered the room

(win or lose) get the first pick.

remaining items will be given first come first serve!

BATTLE OBJECTIVES!

TEAM MEMBERS: 12. KILLS FOR VICTORY: 30

If the defending team is wiped out, all raiders (players) who participated will get to choose items first!

either way you all get an items :3

A FEW RULES TO TAKE IN MIND!

The rules from DYG apply here, but this being a major event I added some extra ruling:

1. the defending team of 12 player can only have a MAXIMUM OF 6 level 200 players!

meaning choose your members wisely! the remaining 6 players can be lv 199 and lower.

2. NO Resta, or Megid! FO's can be quite a drag in combat and you know it XD

3. NO Dark Weapons! meaning you're not allowed the use of Dark Flow or Meteor (or bridge for the matter LOL)

HU's and RA's im not gonna go easy on you as well!

4. You are allowed to heal, via mates and fluids, however you are not allowed to restock in between combat nor go to

the medic to heal. (if a player is running low on resources you can switch with another member who has mates left,)

5. you cannot give mates or fluids to another member, however the use of star atomizers is allowed. (up to 3 per player)

6. certain gear will be prohibited, (I'd like some users to tell me which gear and weapons to prohibit, because some gear can make battles easy as pie)

7. the player who deals the FINAL KILL (like killing the 30th raider, or killing the 12'th and final defender) gets to choose 3 items from my tradelist o.o

8. The 7 rules I just listed apply to the raiders as well! (ANYONE who enters the room to challenge the 12 players is considered a raider, and will be allowed to fight only if he or she agrees to the ruling)

aside from that. ALL survival tactics, are allowed and please no swearing, keep it cool

btw can someone translate this? (lazy LOL)

Edited by R.A.V.S.O
  • Like 1

sounds like fun, im in! As for translating what you said... I'm too high to do that right now, maybe if no one has done it by the morning ill give it a shot. XD ...need to be part of a team, i have a few players in mind but dont know if its possible to form the team I want.

Edited by RudyArana

Leave out the :

Frozen shooter

Megid spell

Wedding dress

It seems nice, but I've learned that the more complicated an event is, the less people participate.

Good luck ^^

we could do tiers but organizing the event would be hellish.

also since the raiders are random, there is no way of determining who enters and who leaves...

however if you feel like wanting to add low lv's into this feel free,

ALSO the party is too incomplete so im postponing the event to next saturday.

The Only Reason I Dont Like This Event Is The New Players Dont Even Have A Chance

Well the thing is, the defending team is probably going to come up with some sort of strategy considering that they know before hand who's playing on their team. The raiding team will be random so focusing this event on higher level players keeps the chances of the playing field being equal. If you have low levels or new players running into the match it will severely cripple the team. Higher levels have more experience thus being more adaptable in a match.

It could be organized like Ravso said but yes, that would be rather "Hellish" to put together considering the amount of people that have enlisted and response times from people.

I mean low levels can play; however, this is geared more towards players that have experience. With that said, I remember some talk about making an event for low levels and newcomers. Such as bonus experience for levels 1 -100 or something for a day. I remember one of the reasons being to get some of the newer players integrated with some of the older players. Is this still on idea board?

well I could tier it down to 3 teams of 6 persons each. a total of 18 players on the defensive side.

what could happen is tier 1 is from levels 1 to 60, tier 2 is from 61 to 150 and tier 3 is from 150 to 200

each team tier will only battle with their respective level tier... meaning if party A. consisting of levels 45, 56, 34, 55, 25, and 60 is up

only raiders with such tier from 1 to 60 will be allowed to enter... else they cannot participate.

of course the downside is since Im making the event split on 3 teams.... rewards (aka my inventory) will need to be splitted accordingly

and reduce target ammount of kills to 12 per team.

hence why it's deemed global event.

I was at one point asking larva if we could sticky the event on the global news when logging in,

the player could have a choice of joining the team or raid instead.

either way it was a first come first serve perspective...

like if you're still not informed by the global news I would have 2 GM's/mods help me out get player interested

besides.... the room won't have a password, and other players and GM's would encourage players to step in

after all it's basically a free item from my tradelist.

oops forgot to add....

would really love if someone helped me tier down my item list.... I got a concept but im not sure which items to

deem as lower tiered...

Edited by R.A.V.S.O