Chuk's Easter Mini-Event 2012

chuk

Easter mini event 2012 rules  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which option is the one you'd like? ( read topic below )

• option 1 : 3 winners, a long list of items to gather, but epic prizes to chose from (value = around 150PDs)
    • option 2 : 6 winners, a medium long list of items to gather, and still great prizes to chose from (value = around 100PDs)
    • option 3 : 9 winners, a short list of items to gather, several medium value prizes to chose from (value = around 50PDs)
  2. 2. This event is

• Boring, never do something like this again -.-'
    • Kinda fun ^^
    • Awesome, can't wait till it starts :D

u get bunny ears rappy route >.> http://www.pso-world...icle&artid=2423

LOL damn my mistake D:

I feel so stupid now xD Sry for all the peepz that wasted so much PCs on them D:

And I also want to take this chance to say that people should double check for my eventual mistakes :/

pso1334283526.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pso1334283521.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I DID IT CHUK with the help of bun <3 i need her bunny ears and fever back asap or she will fly to the US and kill me herself :P

THIS IS THE TRACK STARS MOMENTS TO PROVE YALL WRONG

• Like 2

Ok, so I hunted for an HOUR AND A HALF, and only found ONE egg. Larg was kind enough to find another for me. So im submitting this pic as-is. I Have everything but one egg at the moment, If Yuki finds one for me overnight, that would be amazing. But for now I'm gonna say that I have everything, If I had to take an item out, It would be the eggs. So I'm technically a winner by the standards of not having 6 people by tomorrow.

Here's my pic.

pso1334289108.png

PS: It's tomorrow here :)

Edited by Necrolust

2prv80h.png

explain i dont get it, it says i can get a s-rank. but then in the spoiler it doesnt say anything abiut a s-rank. chuk you got me RAGE. do we get 2 items so confused

• Like 1

sry i dont want participate in this event, my common bank sucks xD and i dont like this event, collect item is easy when you are 3 or 4 player. and my team work does not exist. Revx Team powerrrrr

may be that there is a single bunny ears that rotates among several players ^^

and already 4 or 5 winners in an evening, wow, do not miss a day of ultima (especially when you see the price we can win :o )

Good luck dude ^^

Edited by Vazerty

sry i dont want participate in this event, my common bank sucks xD and i dont like this event, collect item is easy when you are 3 or 4 player. and my team work does not exist. Revx Team powerrrrr

may be that there is a single bunny ears that rotates among several players ^^

and already 4 or 5 winners in an evening, wow, do not miss a day of ultima (especially when you see the price we can win :o )

Good luck dude ^^

There are 3 certain winners, 1 who needs one more item, so there are certainly 2 spots left to take. You can trade items and Largato's items are the proof that there can be teamwork.

And for those bunny ears, they only get the prize when they give me temporary the items they gathered to prevent them from passing it around. The event is still running so less whining and more winning ^^

Fua, it's broken again? Prob because the ship had to be rebooted, al I can do is warn Larva to activate it asap again. Maybe you can still trade easter eggs with other players atm?

also chuk an idea. it seems no fair if you make it were we can only get the items you listed in the "spolier" when i think i 1st you had it as any item the player wanted, wich is the only reason i give a fuck about the event,

and idk how your gonna do it but if you still keep the price as it has to be on your list. you shouldnt have it were you will be giving only 1 of price "its no fair that some like NO FEAR who already the event items can pick 1st. what if he picks the s-rank and then you say "someone has pick s-rank, that no long a prize" cus the only reason i cared for event is the s-rank" you should jist keep it as "what ever the player wants"

its also stupid if we have to pick what you put in the spoiler cus if some takes the only think another winner wants, the event is useless

• "Glide Divine" eww nasty item, no1 hate on this post or my spelling i have the right to post what ever i want so suck it down

• Like 2

idc dubble post FTW,

chuk "or anyone" im not hating on the event im just saying whats is on my mind and what has to be said :P :P:P:P:P:P:P:P

Edited by Niyuki
  • Like 2