Chuk's Easter Mini-Event 2012

chuk

Easter mini event 2012 rules  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which option is the one you'd like? ( read topic below )

• option 1 : 3 winners, a long list of items to gather, but epic prizes to chose from (value = around 150PDs)
    • option 2 : 6 winners, a medium long list of items to gather, and still great prizes to chose from (value = around 100PDs)
    • option 3 : 9 winners, a short list of items to gather, several medium value prizes to chose from (value = around 50PDs)
  2. 2. This event is

• Boring, never do something like this again -.-'
    • Kinda fun ^^
    • Awesome, can't wait till it starts :D

yuki haha you just pick one of the items :P he has a good selection, if you didnt want to the items then why'd you do it xD? its not like only one person can pick the item and u cant get that item no more . lets say the six that win they all want RR as there prize, they all get RR. That's how i see it ... am i correct Chuk? its not someone gets it and u cant get that prize no more.

• Like 2

Cg to the winners so far, we got 4 winners and still 2 spots left open.

Don't forget to chose a prize in your post, first winner may chose first and so on.

Remember, you need to give me the items temporary to prevent passing them around. You'll get them back after every winner has received his prize.

It might be a good idea to post the stats of your weapons (if they have some) so there is no confusion later when I give them back.

@Largato, no D: when a prize is chosen, the next winners can't pick the same prize. But there are more prizes than winners, so you'll always have a choice out of 3 items at least. If someone has chosen the price you wanted, you can always try to make them change their mind lol.

That is so stupid.... no offense...... cause if the person fucking hates you, you post the item you want HE WILL CHOOSE IT SO I CAN'T FUCKING GET THAT SHIT.

• Like 2

I'm not gonna say what I want. Because there is a chance that the other person will choose it just to smite me. Also, can you come collect our items? I heard we were accused of lying and "trading them around" or some shit?

Sorry to burst your bubble, but we collected these items fairly.

TRACK STARS GO!

• Like 1

Lol, whiners... Just pick the item you'd like or make a top x of the items it was part of the competition.

And about passing items, I was just reminding everyone to that rule to avoid problems later, don't take everything so personally jeez.

If we don't have 6 winners in 5 hours, you can chose an item to drop ( you'll have to collect 6 of the 7 items ).

• Like 1