Chuk's Easter Mini-Event 2012

chuk

Easter mini event 2012 rules  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which option is the one you'd like? ( read topic below )

• option 1 : 3 winners, a long list of items to gather, but epic prizes to chose from (value = around 150PDs)
    • option 2 : 6 winners, a medium long list of items to gather, and still great prizes to chose from (value = around 100PDs)
    • option 3 : 9 winners, a short list of items to gather, several medium value prizes to chose from (value = around 50PDs)
  2. 2. This event is

• Boring, never do something like this again -.-'
    • Kinda fun ^^
    • Awesome, can't wait till it starts :D

Be ready for the mini event

EASTER MANIA!

But before we explain the details of the event itself, there are some things I'd like to ask to you guys ^^

The original setup allowed 3 winners, but this might be a bit few, so to get more people involved, I can increase the number of winners up to 9, but at a cost of reducing the prizes value/event difficulty.

• option 1 : 3 winners, a long list of items to gather, but epic prizes to chose from (value = around 150PDs)
  • option 2 : 6 winners, a medium long list of items to gather, and still great prizes to chose from (value = around 100PDs)
  • option 3 : 9 winners, a short list of items to gather, several medium value prizes to chose from (value = around 50PDs)

VOTING DONE = option 2

What is the event?

The event itself consists of collecting several items, some are harder to get than others, but they are all collectible at this moment to give everyone a fair chance.

Items to gather

First 7 items out of 7 :

Bunny ears (shield female only lvl 100) found in deal with black paper 1 on normal, Rappy route. | "What's cuter than looking like the easter bunny?"

Eggblaster (Rifle Rangers only ATA: 140 required) found in http://www.pso-world...ticle&artid=704 | "Obviously the easter bunny holds the most efficient technology to distribute his eggs"

3 easter eggs (Unique item with 'use' option, no requirements ) found in episode 2 any difficulty on easter rappies. | "You can't forget the ammo of our good friend, aye?"

Rabbit wand (Rod Required Stat: MST: 348 ) found easiest in episode 2 on Hildetorrs 1/2 in Ultimate purplenum | "The favorite accesory of the easter bun"

chu chu fever (Armor Required Stat: Level: 101) found as a reward from an episode 2 quest. | "The little helpers are always around"

Hitogata or dancing hitogata lol (Card Required Stat: MST: 495) found in deal with black paper or in the tower on various IDs | "Confetty to celebrate easterrrrrr"

Gi Gue bazooka (Bazooka Ranger required ATA: 200 ) fond in ep 2 Tower on various IDs | "For the big eggs ;)"

How to win?

When you have collected the items, you'll need to post a picture of your character having the items (equip the ones you can) and make sure all of them are visible in the shot ^^

The winners will be the first to post their picture in this topic, but you'll need to give me the items in game to collect your prize. You'll get them back when the event is over, but it's to avoid passing out the whole gear/items to each other. Of course you can help each other hunt or divide the items to get in your team. But only one prize per winner.

NEW RULE : if there aren't 6 winners before tomorrow, you can chose one item of choice less to collect. and 7 items to collect instead of 8.

Prizes

Here I'll put a list of rewards the winners can chose out. Obviously, if I allow less people to win, the prizes will have a greater value. The first winner (the one that posts the correct items first ) will be able to chose his reward first ;) Then the second one and so on. I don't do mini events very often, so I'll make sure the prizes are worth it.

Prizes can be : weapons, armor, shields, mags, adding % (maybe even hit ) to weapons, units, PDs, S-ranks. Almost anything except PGF :x

1. Red ring
  2. Glide Divine
  3. Yasminkov serie of choice 35% hit and 20% to an attribute of choice (and the event of serverus will be reopened after this event ;) )
  4. Lame d'argent 35% hit and 20% to an attribute of choice.
  5. adding 20% hit to a weapon of choice (not exceeding 75% hit on a weapon though )
  6. a level 200 mag with stats, color, cell and PBs of choice( except Gael Giel)
  7. an S-rank of choice + special of choice.
  8. Adept + 2xcenturion abillity

Note

The event has begun, gonna enlist the items and prizes soon :3

---- Spanish (with google translator though ) ---

Pero antes de explicar los detalles del evento en sí, hay algunas cosas que me gustaría pedir a ustedes ^ ^

La configuración original permitía a 3 ganadores, pero esto podría ser un poco algunos, así que para conseguir que más gente participe, que puede aumentar el número de ganadores hasta 9, pero a un costo de reducir el valor de los premios / evento dificultad.

• Opción 1: 3 ganadores, una larga lista de elementos que se reúnen, pero los premios épicos para escoger (= valor en torno 150PDs)
  • Opción 2: 6 ganadores, una lista larga de temas a medio recoger, y los premios siguen siendo grandes para escoger (= valor en torno 100PDs)
  • Opción 3: 9 ganadores, una lista corta de elementos para reunir, varios premios de valor medio para escoger (= valor en torno 50PDs)

VOTE TERMINAR = option 2

¿Cuál es el evento?

El evento en sí consiste en recoger varios objetos, algunos son más difíciles de conseguir que otros, pero todos ellos son de colección, en este momento para dar a todos una oportunidad justa.

Los artículos que se reúnen

El 7è artículo de 7:

Conejito de orejas (escudo única mujer lvl 100) se encuentra en trato con un papel negro en la ruta normal de Rappy,. | "Lo que es más lindo que parece el conejito de pascua?"

Eggblaster (Rifle Rangers only ATA: 140 required) found in http://www.pso-world...ticle&artid=704 | "Obviamente, el conejito de pascua tiene la tecnología más eficiente para distribuir sus huevos"

3 easter eggs (Unique item with 'use' option, no requirements ) found in episode 2 any difficulty on easter rappies. | "No se puede olvidar la munición de nuestro buen amigo, ¿no?"

Rabbit wand (Rod Required Stat: MST: 348 ) found easiest in episode 2 on Hildetorrs 1/2 in Ultimate purplenum. | "El accesorio favorito de el bollo de pascua"

chu chu fever (Armor Required Stat: Level: 101) found as a reward from an episode 2 quest. | "Los pequeños ayudantes están siempre cerca"

Hitogata or dancing hitogata lol (Card Required Stat: MST: 495) found in deal with black paper or in the tower on various IDs | "Confetty "

Gi Gue bazooka (Bazooka Ranger required ATA: 200 ) fond in ep 2 Tower on various IDs | "For the big eggs ;)"

¿Cómo ganar?

Cuando se han recogido los artículos, usted tendrá que enviar una imagen de tu personaje con los puntos dotar a los que usted puede) y asegúrese de que todos ellos son visibles en la foto ^ ^

Los ganadores serán los primeros en publicar su foto en este tema, pero tendrás que darme los elementos de juego para recoger su premio. Los vas a volver cuando termine el evento, pero es para evitar el paso a todo el engranaje / elementos entre sí. Por supuesto, usted puede ayudar a cada una cacería de otros o dividir los elementos que se interponen en su equipo. Pero sólo un premio por ganador.

NUEVA REGLA: si no hay 6 ganadores antes de mañana, usted puede escoger un tema de elección para cobrar menos.

Premios

Aquí voy a poner una lista de premios a los ganadores se eligieron a cabo. Obviamente, si me permiten menos gente para ganar, los premios tienen un valor mayor. El primer ganador (el que los puestos de los elementos correctos en primer lugar) será capaz de elegir a su primer premio ;) Luego, el segundo y así sucesivamente. Yo no hago eventos de mini-muy a menudo, así que me aseguraré de que los premios valen la pena.

Los premios pueden ser: armas, armaduras, escudos, revistas, añadiendo% (tal vez incluso golpear) a las armas, unidades, PDS, S-rangos. Casi nada, excepto PGF: x

1. Red ring
  2. Glide Divine
  3. Yasminkov serie of choice 35% hit and 20% to an attribute of choice (and the event of serverus will be reopened after this event ;) )
  4. Lame d'argent 35% hit and 20% to an attribute of choice.
  5. adding 20% hit to a weapon of choice (not exceeding 75% hit on a weapon though )
  6. a level 200 mag with stats, color, cell and PBs of choice except (Gael Giel)
  7. an S-rank of choice + special of choice.
  8. Adept + 2xcenturion abillity

Nota

Go xD

Don't forget to mention the prize you'd like, there is only one kind of each prize. No fear can chose first, then Larg and so on....

Winners so far(4) :

NO FEAR | Prize : Uknown

Largato | Prize : Uknown

Niyuki | Prize : Uknown

Oswald | Prize : Uknown

- ???

- ???

Edited by chuk
Added Spanish
  • Like 2

Reserved for example

easterexample1.png

+ the prize you'd like claim. The weapons/items you can't equip need to be shown by opening the inventory or something.

Edited by chuk

But this can be a randomly lucky event. Depends on items some people may have them now, with no need to hunt/collect. We need some rules to prevent this IMO. Like giving you untekked weapons instead of regular ones. Well not sure about wich rules :P

But this can be a randomly lucky event. Depends on items some people may have them now, with no need to hunt/collect. We need some rules to prevent this IMO. Like giving you untekked weapons instead of regular ones. Well not sure about wich rules :P

It's part of the fun, collectors now have a little advantage, but you can trade or work together to get the items ^^ Untekked would be to much hassle to check.

NO FEAR's PICTURES

1. -
  2. pso1334266348.jpg

Not yet D: I want a picture with all the items at once xD Just make sure you don't lose the items till then lol

Edited by chuk
to fast D:

im fucking done with this shit 42 PC's wasted and no bunny ears. Fuck this event.

haha nag i decided to not even try once i saw eggblaster cuz ive had this drop so many times and everytime someone else grabbed haha, and i dont feel like huntin one