DC and lost all my items, Rollback Needed

OK, so I log on to help my brother transfer a Centurion ability and Dark Meteor, I drop the Centurion and then disconnect.

Guild Card: 42092318

Character: Lady Kai (Slot 3)

Time: 16:18 British Summer Time

At the time I had:

PWand

Merc Rod

Summit Moon

Glide Divine

Marina's Bag

2x Adept

v801

God/Technique

Thirteen (4 slot)

Red Ring (223 DFP/257 EVP)

Moro Turquoise (19 Def/181 Mind and Mylla and Youlla)

Dark Meteor (0/50/0/50/50)

Centurion Ability

Quick Chatlog - Time is British Summer Time

16:16:23 42092318 Lady Kai ok

16:16:27 42092318 Lady Kai drop it here

16:16:48 42092318 Lady Kai ok

16:16:51 42092318 Lady Kai come back

16:18:15 42092318 Lady Kai 1 sex

16:18:17 42092318 Lady Kai sec

16:18:20 42092752 RaZorrr ok

16:18:40 42092318 Lady Kai i dont know how to get to menu with keyboard

16:18:56 42092752 RaZorrr ?

Pictures

DM: http://i.imgur.com/O25Rf.jpg

Red Ring: http://i.imgur.com/sBjKm.jpg

Right after DC: http://i.imgur.com/vRvJj.jpg

Proof of some of my FO items: http://i.imgur.com/ydMVs.png

Edited by Kaiza

Ok, since you get so many bugs on that account, we'll fix this for once and for all.

First you're gonna get your rollback, this probably won't refund you your DM, but a GM like myself or serverus will make you one.

When all that is solved I want you to :

1. Carry over all the items you want to keep to an account that hasn't bugged even once.
  2. Take pictures of your characters with following info :

• the materials they used (you can use the command /matcount and take a picture)
  • The exact name (and ID)
  • The level (and experience of each character, just press start and take a picture)

What you will lose is :

• The playtime of your characters,
  • the looks (you'll have to recreate them),
  • your old GC#
  • the items you left on your characters (bank, common bank and invent)
  • your challenge records and completed quests (on that account)

I know this might sound much work, but this might save you allot of trouble later.

When this is done, post all the info inhere and we'll recreate your characters on a new account.

Edited by chuk

That's cool, will do that using my CMode account.

I've logged out of all my accounts for now though. I will transfer everything when the rollback has happened, i will screenshot my materials and what not after it's done.

Edited by Kaiza

what chuk said is ok.

but i need to check something before we do all this ok.

just give me the day of today. I will reply in this topic when we will proceed with this recreation.

im so sorry but i was afk all week due of the baptism of my son, today at night i will check i want to check.

and i reply.

thanks for waiting and sorry for the delay.

well probably the DarkMeteor is int eh account of your bro or something else happen...

mean time you ahve the rest of your inventory. and as we all know rollbacks are as is.

sorry kaisa but is the best we can do.

if you still want to recreate your chracters in another account. let us know.

33ogv7p.jpg

Hi Larva

This was on my other account:

Guild Card: 42092752

Character: RaZorrr

Can you please see if it is on that, as I was transferring from my normal account to this one via Lady Kai.

Hi Larva

This was on my other account:

Guild Card: 42092752

Character: RaZorrr

Can you please see if it is on that, as I was transferring from my normal account to this one via Lady Kai.

you cant login to your own account and see it for your self?

As I posted earlier, I only had the DM and Cent on my account for like 10 mins, thats why the rollback wouldn't have brought the DM and Cent back, but Chuk/Mio can make it back right?

I dropped them for Kai with Bitchslap ( so he had it with Lady Kai) to pick it up with RaZorrr (another player on another account) as me Mio and Chuck were going to hunt the KROE'S Sweater on my Greenil Razor. So I do not have the item.

I dropped them for Kai with Bitchslap ( so he had it with Lady Kai) to pick it up with RaZorrr (another player on another account) as me Mio and Chuck were going to hunt the KROE'S Sweater on my Greenil Razor. So I do not have the item.

ok before we give the DM and Cent , please confirm non of you guys have in any of their characters such items thanks.