Serverus Mini Event

serverus

• 11 months later...

Hey

So i got a CHARGE Suppressed Gun 80 hit that i would like to change it to HELL Suppressed Gun 80 hit. Is that possible? Would require me 50 PDs and a Hell Gun series right?

So is this just a cheaper special event where you can use PDs and a normal weapon to add specials? Because you can use DT's to redeem specials for weapons but it costs 10?

Lol y yo quería comprar la suppressed en vez de farmearla pero supongo que no me la querrán vender u.u

Mio. ¿Sábado o Domingo? ¿Y podemos poner y efectuar cualquier arma que no tenga efecto sobre ella correctamente? Por ejemplo: un arma que realmente quiero para el efecto es el "arma suprimida"

2 hours ago, Ricardof14 said:

Mio. ¿Sábado o Domingo? ¿Y podemos poner y efectuar cualquier arma que no tenga efecto sobre ella correctamente? Por ejemplo: un arma que realmente quiero para el efecto es el "arma suprimida"

los dos dias

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, RocketTots said:

@serverus what weapon would I need to add special to ID cards? slicer?

Well seeing as cards do not have a photon series equivalent to that of slicers (Slicer - Diska) I would think you’d not be able to via this event. Of course it’s up to Mio but as written Slicer type weapons should not apply to Card type weapons. 

ID cards are specifically mentioned on the event description. That is why I am asking.