Prestige/Legacy system  

210 members have voted

1. 1. Which idea do you prefer?

• This prestige thing sounds kinda fun ^^
    • Keep the new exp table and the prestige
    • Get back to the old system with 3x exp from lvl 1 - 200

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

How about adding an item that will allow casts with prestige to use basic tech (resta and stuff)

Might also add exclusive prestige versions of the lower level and higjer level variants of prestige characters, minda like the G weapons of monster hunter:lol:

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I have an idea for prestige system . When reaching lvl 200 and aquiring the last part of exp . You should be able to use weapons you normally cannot . e.g Like a ranger using hunter only weapons . And being able to use woman only weapons too . Also when you prestige you can aquire heigher level magic for non mage characters . I was also thinking if they can raise the items your able to have so you can carry like double the trimates (20) ect . And in prestige you can further increase your stats . Raising your chances of finding rares or give more exp . (As morrowind would say) "Theres a few ways we can do this and the choice is yours" . Let me know what you think , thank you for your time .

The use of weapons not of your class I don't think is a good idea, raise a few levels the techs sounds good for me (I use cast anyways), the only items not being able to stack above the 10 limit are mates and such. would be a good idea (imo) to increase those a bit in the prestige.

Yeah i agree with you . Its just when people are trying to raise mags it would be harder without the item expansion . If you were to be able to raise mags without time that would be good too . But mainly for the raise of item expasion it would would still benefit mag daycares . Thus making the game more beneficial to the mag daycare . It would be a great feature in all . I hope you take consideration to what i think is best for the game and ill be willing to come up with nore ideas in the future such as events and game inprovements . So far i love the ultima server , i really do want to make it nore fun .

• 3 months later...

im guessing this isnt gonna be a thing anymore? looks like the last update from a person working on it was 2 years ago. Sad day. I really like this idea.

Well... don't lose all hopes, I haven't looked at it... but probably wouldn't be anytime soon.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
10 minutes ago, keikito said:

Too lazy to read all the old stuff, maybe someone mentioned this, butĀ how about after level 200 you can restart the character and get to eat infinite mats to max out all stats? Too crazy?

too crazy