Prestige system idea

Prestige/Legacy system  

210 members have voted

1. 1. Which idea do you prefer?

• This prestige thing sounds kinda fun ^^
    • Keep the new exp table and the prestige
    • Get back to the old system with 3x exp from lvl 1 - 200

200+ would be hard to code....

why not do the same thing that PSP02 infinity did? once you reached lv 200 you could return to lv 1 but with better stats...

like rebirthing stacks.... think disgaea.

Because stats are fixed by the client, well in essense they are, you could use softcap max's and use a seperate weolcome packet the second time around with higher stat gains per level, but hey why bother using a retarded prestige system when you can just lvl up all the way to 999 if you want.

lvllvl.png

something being hard is relative to the user doing it.

After the widescreen stuff, and item stacking updates i did, this was pretty much a walk in the park anyway.

Edited by Lee
  • Like 5

Not to mention, ultimate will be cake with those extra stats. We could of course add a new difficulty like ' Ultimate extreme ' mode xD But still, this would unbalance the game too much.

Another option would be to let users lvl up without altering the stats or let them level to 201 after prestiging a certain amount of times. The prestige system has the benefit that people who don't wanna reset, just don't have to bother with anything. If you know that lvl 200 is not the end, you'll want to go higher regardless.

• Like 4

just unlock 200 to 220-250 [exp x5-x10] and give to this character special properties[like gold all stats,second ID,defferen color name, new very special weapons,immune to mericarol,add more powerful tech, etc],, cause to ultima there are too many at this level and they have nothing to do.this is real revolution and a step over sega..!

elefis for president

• Like 1

if you noticed no stats increased when i lvl'd to 201. People obv blind. lvling above 200 has te advantage of using your added exp right now on a 200 char. It's actually the reset system that's retarded makeing you lose all that gained exp.

Edited by Lee
  • Like 5

but if unlocking is possible to make a character a little mighty is not a crime cause ultima is already boosted.it will also give a perspective in so many ppl level 200 to this server.

Edited by elefsis
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...

lol.. nevery said it will be ready at the beginig of the summer.. most likly in the middle of it.. or worse esecenario at the end of summer.

lol.. nevery said it will be ready at the beginig of the summer.. most likly in the middle of it.. or worse esecenario at the end of summer.

Jajajjaa ya ya, era para poner un poco de presion :P

I really like the idea of re-leveling to 200. The idea of increasing the max stats of a prestige character is enough incentive for me (more ATA for a HUcast? Hell yes!).

Have you considered the idea of possibly allowing prestige HUmars to have Shift/Deband and RAmars Jellen/Zalure? Or possibly increasing the techs they have already, to 20 instead of 15? Just an idea.

• Like 1

I really like the idea of re-leveling to 200. The idea of increasing the max stats of a prestige character is enough incentive for me (more ATA for a HUcast? Hell yes!).

Have you considered the idea of possibly allowing prestige HUmars to have Shift/Deband and RAmars Jellen/Zalure? Or possibly increasing the techs they have already, to 20 instead of 15? Just an idea.

hmm this ideas are good.. i need to research to see if this is possible, it is possible to make this but i need to study we can limited the use of such tech to prestige users only...

im almost positive we cant limit this , but ill see if we can or not.