Prestige system idea

Prestige/Legacy system  

210 members have voted

1. 1. Which idea do you prefer?

• This prestige thing sounds kinda fun ^^
    • Keep the new exp table and the prestige
    • Get back to the old system with 3x exp from lvl 1 - 200

I think its a great Idea. which is why we implemented a similar system to E******v. only just went live yesterday. which is so weird.

Seriously don't take my post the wrong way. I honestly mean it when I say you should go for it.

hmm didn't knew that, and seams chuk didn't knew either lol. that's confidence.

and yes chuk we have to make it different. i like the idea of the start over thing but there thing we cant do. we will need to discuss this.

have fun.

As Tofuman said, the system works very well and gives level 200s more of a reason to play.

You can lower the exp rate for them if you want so that it's a bit more challenging, since they'll still keep their items and can still power through quite a bit.

Just a few notes from it being implemented (keeping it rather vague so hopefully easymode SC2 race doesn't attack me):

We did it so that techs stay the same level, and from playing on a FOmarl it seemed fine - just get some TP boosting units or be prepared to use some trifluids, since level 30 techs cost quite a bit. Hunting techs can be a pain, I'd really recommend just keeping them at their same levels.

One thing we DIDN'T do was let players decide whether or not they wanted a mat reset - right now they're forced to get one (retaining all HP and TP materials used, since there's no point resetting those and they're relatively rare). Perhaps you could give the players a choice? It seems to work fine with the mat reset, but you might get fewer complaints if it's just another choice.

TL;DR - Do it. :D

• Like 2

just unlock 200 to 220-250 [exp x5-x10] and give to this character special properties[like gold all stats,second ID,defferen color name, new very special weapons,immune to mericarol,add more powerful tech, etc],, cause to ultima there are too many at this level and they have nothing to do.this is real revolution and a step over sega..!

Edited by elefsis
  • Like 9

just unlock 200 to 220-250 [exp x5-x10] and give to this character special properties[like gold all stats,second ID,defferen color name, new very special weapons,immune to mericarol,add more powerful tech, etc],, cause to ultima there are too many at this level and they have nothing to do.this is real revolution and a step over sega..!

Me gusta ;)

Another valid approach. You don't even need to add stats for those levels - they could be purely for show.

Another bonus would be that you could set the amount of experience you need for those extra levels VERY high. If they don't provide any stat bonuses, people wouldn't really have reason to complain.

How would you manage all the 21 levels 200!!

I think max level is hard and dificult to recode, even not sure if posible. If it cans, I like it.

• Like 2

i said to be gold the stats of ultima without using bonus items.we have a bonus to our stats to ultima.

Edited by elefsis
  • Like 1

ok entonces dejenme ver si entendi, puedo usar mas materiales para que a mi char le puedan subir sus poderes y defensa??? por que si es asi me gustaria anotar a virgilio, suena divertido...

con quien seria la solicitud???

Edited by kitito

ok entonces dejenme ver si entendi, puedo usar mas materiales para que a mi char le puedan subir sus poderes y defensa??? por que si es asi me gustaria anotar a virgilio, suena divertido...

con quien seria la solicitud???

esto es algo que apenas se esta platicando, veremos que ideas aporta la gente y tambien tenemos que ver que podemos hacer tecnicamente hablando.

ok,you can restart the char if there are tech problems from 1-100 or 150 level in a new form with bonuses i mentioned in my preview comment.

ps.can someone explain to us comments from spanish to english....xd

Edited by elefsis
  • Like 4