Prestige system idea

Prestige/Legacy system  

210 members have voted

1. 1. Which idea do you prefer?

• This prestige thing sounds kinda fun ^^
    • Keep the new exp table and the prestige
    • Get back to the old system with 3x exp from lvl 1 - 200

Why would you get a clean mag finishing PPP ? That's kind of a good quest by itself.

Why would you get a type weapon by finishing certains quests ? That's kinda something people should do just because... is fun??

And so on and so on. Also, why isn't PGF all year around ?

Also Dashi, Government quests can be done with a team. The solo quest of ep1 cannot, but they'reĀ not that difficult. And at the end it is not to get a Dragon Slayer, hum, but a PGF. So a little difficulty is welcome. Also : "at this point u prob have a PGF from other means" I wonder if someone can really agree with that... unless you have tons of dollar to spend in stuff, or a lot of stuff accumulate over years to trade, or a lot of time AND luck to spend during christmas time. I can assure you that for a lot of people it would be piece of cake to complete all those quests. And yeah it would take probably two months. And then ? PGF can only be hunt one month per year I remind you =/

But yeah, I know that this kind of thing will never be done there. Well, at least, I said it e_e

• Like 1

Pgf isn't usually available all event either it gets activated by larva, last year people didn't start hunting it for ages as no one knew if it dropped yet or not . The dark weapon factor is probably worst thing about this server , lets buff somthing to crazy powerful then make it harder to get the busier the server gets , it's been said before by veterans that it has been easier to get then it is currently and misombre's idea is a really good one. One per account for actually doing somthing pso related and it wouldn't effect donations to much because if anything people will donate more to max there triple 50 weapons. But like misombre said it will never happen and the dark weapons fiasco will continue to be the dark side of this server for some time to come. Want dark weapon? Loose your family at Christmas or 2 weeks wages ..............erm yeah I will pass

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

all this is way off topic....maybe close this topic?

the prestige system hasn't been implemented becauseĀ  other things have come up during time. And now we aren't even decide if we will do it or not. It was a great idea back in that time. Now so many things have change...

If you look objectivelyĀ to it : nothing has changed.

What prevents you to do something once one get to level 200 ?

• Pick one of the doable idea.
  • Pick a doable idea that still remains kinda balanced. Nothing OP needed.
  • Pick a doable and balanced idea that looks fun to you and that would make you want to play more with your maxed characters.

BackĀ up everything before launching the said idea, and if it goes unicorn, you can still safely come back and erase this not-that-good-idea-finally.

Also, sorry for the off topic about PGF, I should have put that in "ideas to improve the server". Don't lock this topic because of me please =)

• 1 month later...
On 8/31/2016 at 10:37 AM, Misombre said:

If you look objectivelyĀ to it : nothing has changed.

What prevents you to do something once one get to level 200 ?

• Pick one of the doable idea.
  • Pick a doable idea that still remains kinda balanced. Nothing OP needed.
  • Pick a doable and balanced idea that looks fun to you and that would make you want to play more with your maxed characters.

BackĀ up everything before launching the said idea, and if it goes unicorn, you can still safely come back and erase this not-that-good-idea-finally.

Ā 

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

Ā 

Well see what we do. We have to re adjust the idea.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
10 hours ago, Soly said:

I don't think the prestige system would ever make it to the current server, so I think we should lock this for now until I can get to it in the new one.

I just unpinned it, so it will fall into the oblivion of page 2 eventually.

• Like 1