New Experience System

Larva

Well since today the server is using a new experience system. so please don't freak out. hope you people like this. if anyone has any question just post it here.

@Choko give me the idea of using a table based on the level of the character to use diferent experiense system.

credit for the code of this are for @Choko he did the code of this table.

and this is how it works.

characters from level 1 to 160will use exp x3, characters from level 160 to 200 will use exp x2 . (but this table will be overide if a event of experinse such EXP x5 is on the moment)

Español

Bueno desde hoy el serveridor usa un nuevo systema de experiencia. asi que por favor no se alteren. espero que esto les guste. si alguien tiene una pregunta por favor escriba aqui.

@Choko me dio la idea de usar una tabla basada en el nivel de los personajes para usar un systema de experiencia diferente

los creditos the este codigo son para @Choko el hizo el codigo para esta tabla.

Y asi es como funciona.

personajes de nivel 1 a 100 usaran experiencia x3, personajes de nivel 160 a 200 usaran experencia x2 (pero esta tabla sera anulada si un evento de experiencia x5 esta en el momento)

Edited by Larva
  • Like 5

i like the idea behind it however it kinda is a turn off for the fun of lvling a character. kinda takes away some of the fun for those who enjoy lvling cause now they will spend half the time lvling

Edited by th31aughingman
  • Like 1

Nice this will make it less easy to have a lvl 200 army and you'll have the fun of playing longer with your characters.

I bet you'll get more satisfaction from reaching 200 from now on ^^

i don't like this idea cause a noob can't has a good practice and all the midle items are useless now. Choko start to his own server Eden from x5 exp to x2 and he lost many ppl i though.[this is is my opinion and i'm not interest for level up cause i have 21 chars level 200 already].exp x1 from 160 to 200 is very hard for ppl of ultima,only to schthack this is happens..!

my idea is to make x2 exp from 1 to 120 level.Give some new incentives to veteran members of ultima with missions like msb[military strikes back ep 2] cause ppl bored play rt just for level up and put

some items to ep 1 like De Roll Le Shell, luck materials etc.finally i must to thank you my friend for your efforts .

Edited by elefsis
  • Like 4

No esta mal, pero veo excesivo de 160 a 200 en experiencia x1. La mitad del total de experiencia al level 200 se adquiere por los 170ish, es decir que para llegar al level 200 ahora, mas de la mitad de la experiencia total sera en x1. Mi opinion, subir ese ultimo peldaño a level 185, y aun asi tardaras mas en hacer esos 15 levels finales que en hacer los primeros 160.

• Like 4