LK no combo?!

Well there is alk going around about LK 38 is getting its combo taken away im not sure if its true or not but if it is i think it shouldnt be taken away and if you do take it away give master raven combo in replace ment thats my thoughts hunters and FO's should have a good multi hit gun and not some crappy mech gun that you can buy at the store i hope other with support this to keep LK 38's combo if there is a thought to take it away

• Like 3

maybe they should make LK hard drop. wasnt it like 1/10 on the event. its not that the LK is overpower just had a easy drop rate and a easy boss "LK 1/45 - gal" or 1 of the random boss in ep4

Well there is alk going around about LK 38 is getting its combo taken away im not sure if its true or not but if it is i think it shouldnt be taken away and if you do take it away give master raven combo in replace ment thats my thoughts hunters and FO's should have a good multi hit gun and not some crappy mech gun that you can buy at the store i hope other with support this to keep LK 38's combo if there is a thought to take it away

Shade you have been here long enough I would think that if anyone you would know how bad LK38 is for gameplay. Charge Mechguns are on par with lk and are in no way "crappy" and you can't buy them in the shop with great % like in restless lion. Hunters have SO much more going on than FO that you shouldn't even put them in the same sentence like that.

My main argument I think really boils down to the fact that there is NO downside to LK except the special sucks. Oh and did i mention it only fires 12 bullets not 15 like I thought.

For instance: Charge Mechs use Meseta (debatable), Heaven Striker uses Life, Excal: Life, DF: 1/10 life, DM: errrrrrrrrrrr, Sof: 3 targets, Sranks: no %, BKB: Have you ever tried to hunt that thing?, Cannon Rouge: no combo, TJS; how many are there that werent donated?

I understand that people get mad ar Scht for being too elitist but Ultima is turning into lazytown. People quit cause HH was stopped.... Really? People might quit over no LK combo... REALLY? Ultima already has 3x xp and rare monsters everwhere. I mean, come on guys and be honest about this, Larva REALLY caters to the players (donations much?) but all we do is whine and complain.

• Like 4

Excal was always available for FOs and RAs. Lk is seriously overpowered and should never have been unlocked

Here is the thread:

http://www.phantasys...__30#entry49816

Thanks for refering the topic shelda..

Well in that topic other things are in discussion beside the no-combo for Lk. and personally I never wanted to add combo to the LK because i knew what will happen. And my guess were correct, so yes we will remove the combo of the LK , and we will include other new things to the server.

for example we were discussing the increase the difulty of the monsters in VH and Ultimate. And this is something that we will occour too. Also we were discussing a change in the experiense system of the game.

@Choko give me the idea of using a table based on the level of the character to use diferent experiense system. and indeed this is something that will do too. for example

characters from level 1 to 100 will use exp x3, characters from level 100 to 160 will use exp x2 and finally characters with level 160 to 200 will use experiense x1. (but this table will be overide if a event of experinse such EXP x5 is on the moment)

The Lk38 is not the main point of this disscusion but is a major detail to disscuss. well to be honest there nothing to discuss about the weapon, because we will remove the combo no matter what.

if some one wants to add an opinion. is welcome to do it.

Edited by Larva
  • Like 4

Same thing as Shelda. Also, why you need a Master Raven with combo if you can use normal pso items like mechs? I dont undertand why people play that game and only want sh.it items to be op.

Play your char and try to evolve with him.

Necro.

• Like 2

My opinion is that if you change the lk, I want choose another weapon with the same stats as my lk, it's normal I worked hard for it.

The rest I do not care, I said what I thought in the Spanish section

Edited by Vazerty

ok what i think is. i dont care about what anyone thinks, the LK excal what ever is fine. everyone needs to stop bish'n about the game i think its fine and is the best server compared to the others "thats why no matter how much I bish about something i still play here"

the exp thing i really dont give a crap about. my main is lvl200 and is my only char i care about.

P.S - no hating on this post no bad-rep as larva said "if some one wants to add an opinion. is welcome to do it."

and to add to this reply (im the most awsum of the awsum, i totally beat this game YEA!)

you also have to think about how many player put time and ps's into there lk's so of course people are going to be mad and plus i dont like charge mainly cause i dont have meseta glitch so i dont feel like blowing thru my meseta like a mad man not many have that glitch so i went to master raven which is not a crappy wep its really good. so i dont think you should take it away since your going to make monsters harder... and larva just saying if you knew this was going to happen why you do it? lol.... a lot of players put tons of ps's into there lks juuuust saying

Which if you take a second to read the posts i make you will see that I REPEATEDLY mention reimbursing PSs. And you had to know that lk was OP and maybe was going ot get nerfed

with the master raven you will do the same problem as before, except that only the FO will be punished and not the HU, that's ridiculous, and RA can equip too master raven that too bad, all ppl want use it after that

RA can equip all mechgun and is normal. With yasminkov 9000 or dual bird for long range and mm for autolock, maybe we need boost ATP from GM cause he have no long range and no autolock and it's still the rarest of mechgun

We dont need other gun for HU, is normal, a problem now is mesetas glitch, i agree with shade, but dont unlock master raven, we are moving backwards in this case, HU is HU, no RA

but with all this, everyone will play with RA for sloying hunt (exept FO for ep4)

There will always be something wrong, you end up going round in circles I say xD ahahahaha

and then ensure that the RA can not equip the master raven, at least each class of such weapons, but the FO will be a little forsaken in all this, then maybe merge boost for more power with magic? but in this case, fomarl and Fomar will be very poor compared to other class

Edited by Vazerty